Author Topic: Normal People RP [Discovery] [Inactive since 15/11/2012]  (Read 17493 times)

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Wings would be good if I weren't afraid of heights
    • View Profile
    • Kama-ItaeteXIII @ DeviantART
Re: Normal People RP [Discovery]
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2011, 03:38:59 am »
((follows Raven's suit.))
...In my pants.

Offline XxKalixX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • The Monkeys Are Coming!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2011, 05:07:35 pm »
(I no have time to post, Will when I get back home ^.^)
I haz interwebz and laptop! Feel free to have another Nyan-Cat! :3

Moonbird

« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2011, 05:59:36 pm »
[Augh. Not been in a very good mood for RP-ing for a while. Been learning German and watching Hetalia. Sorry, guys.]

"'kay!" said Claudio happily. He went to check out the cooking section first.
The first book that caught his eye was a book titled, "Italian-American Cookbook" He slipped it off the shelf, and began to read.

5 minutes passed, and Claudio was still reading, enthralled by the awful-sounding pizzas. He barely heard the little bell on the door ring as a customer stepped in. He looked up, from force of habit.

The boy who stepped in looked a bit under-attended.[Sorry if that sounds odd, I just made the words up.] His hair was fairly messy, and his glasses were askew. Besides this, his gaze was sophisticated and his looks were average. Claudio would barely have noticed him on the street.

Offline XxKalixX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2011, 08:37:13 pm »
(Lol, just had to be a model for my sister's conceptual-photography. Ie, she wrote on my face and took pictures. My sister is crazy! :S)

"Hey, How can I help you?" Lilly chirped as she put down her coffee. She had finished her picture and was beginning to shade it.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2011, 09:11:12 pm »
(Haha it's alright, I had writer's block for awhile and couldn't come up with what to say O_o It's clearing up now though haha)

Bree contiued patting her stallion, and was going to say something when her cell rang.
"Oh, sorry, hold on a second," she withdrew her cell phone from her pocket and clicking a button she pressed it to her ear, walking a few steps from the young girl and her horse.
"Hello? Need my help? With what?"
A short pause.
"Alright, I can do those things but does it have to be now? Oh, it does? Alright, I'm on it."
Removing the cell she clicked another button and returned it into her pocket.
"I'm sorry, Marinda," Bree said as she walked back up to her. "I have to go run some chores for my Aunt. If you like I can walk you home as I go."

(Gotta go xP)

The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2011, 10:44:08 pm »
"Thanks for the offer but no thank you. I can walk home myself." She sounded polite but a little annoyed. She steps away from Bree saying a goodbye over her should as she walked up the road towards her house.

Miranda returns home only to here her parents screeaming at each other. Walking into the house quitly she relizes her dogs were no where to be found. "Mom?" She calls from the living room. "Shut-up Miranda's home." There was a sudden silence until her moms walks to the living room tears streaked her face. "Mom... Whats going on?" Her voice was quivering as she was about to cry. There was a ear spliting silence until her mom choked out "Your father..... let them lose in the backyard and let them run into the woods alone. They haven't come back at all." Miranda's breaks down into tears and runs into the kitchen where her dad was standing "I HATE YOU!" She screams as the tears kept flowing "I HATE YOU GET OUT OF MY LIFE! I'M HAPPY YOU AND MOM ARE SPLITTING UP! I'M HAPPY I WILL NEVER HAVE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" Her mom walks quietly into the kitchen and raps her arms around Miranda "You need to leave... NOW!" She yells at her husband. His face turns to a bright red with anger. He shakes his head and grabs his bags storming out of the house. The next thing they hear is the car door slamming shut. The car screaches down the road until it goes out of ear shot. Running to her room Miranda slams her door closed and sits on her bed. She lays down on her stomach and presses her face into the pillow crying her eyes out.

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Wings would be good if I weren't afraid of heights
    • View Profile
    • Kama-ItaeteXIII @ DeviantART
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2011, 12:18:13 am »
Inside the little book shop where two people.  One was a boy taller than him and lanky, his nose stuck in some kind of cooking book.  Darryl faintly recognized him as Italian when he glanced up from his the cook book which appeared to feature some Italian dishes, if the title was anything to go by.

The second was a girl, older than him he was sure, with unusual white hair.  She also glanced up when he walked in, putting down a mup and a pencil next to a piece of paper.  He looked around the shop taking his time closing the door and walking into the store and didn't reply until he was standing a foot or two away from the Italian boy.

"No, thank you.  I'm just browsing before I have to get to work." He flashed a brief smile at her and sidled up to a book shelf labled "Sci-Fi", running his fingertips softly against the books' spines.
...In my pants.

drtranfan

« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2011, 01:30:29 pm »
after giving her horse a ride she walked to the book shop. she loved reading, and  she would come here every day.today was a man, very much taller than her, with a cook book, reading.she then saw a man  looking for a book, his  fingers gently touching the spines."hello," clover says to him.

Offline XxKalixX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2011, 07:21:07 pm »
"Oh!" Lilly gasped quietly. She hadn't even noticed this new customer come in. But she saw the girl had already started a conversation with one of the others. Oh well. She thought, and went back to her shading. The little rabbit was coming along nicely. It was nibbling on a carrot, and it reminded her of Smudge. Speaking of which, She thought, It's only a few hours away from closing time. She sipped at her coffee again, thinking of how she would re-decorate her apartment. At the moment, it looked kind of dull, but she wanted to liven it up, make it look modern.

But back in the bookshop, she was quietly surprised that there were three customers on a Monday. Usually, there was a maximum of one!
I guess some people just love books. She thought, smiling. Like me.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2011, 08:52:36 pm »
Bree walked down the streets of the city once more, feeling bad about leaving Miranda.
~Maybe I can make it up to her~ she thought to herself.
She walked on, the list of errands she had to run memorized in her head. She was placing them in order from what she should do first as she walked.

((Not sure what else to put at them moment xD))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...