Author Topic: Dawning Legacies (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 6315 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: Dawning Legacies (Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2013, 12:34:27 am »
((I apologize because I'm horrible roleplaying as humans, but I'm going to try because sooner or later...I don't know really.))

Name
Amanda

Nationality
N/A

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Parents?
John||Father||Alive
Katherine||Mother||Deceased

Siblings?
Kyle||Brother||Missing

Relationship?
N/A

Companions
N/A

Scavenger or Tribemember
Tribemember
Currently interested as a nurse, however, she is too young, and her father does not want her to be involved.

Other
She follows her father around who works as a doctor.
Edit: Kitkat (sorry)

((I hope that's alright for the Tribemember and the Other))
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 12:42:38 am by OreoHeroz »

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2013, 12:43:24 am »
((xD, I used to hate the idea of roleplaying humans, then when I went to DA, a bunch of my friends and I started human roleplays. I grew to love it as much as roleplaying animals ^^ Plus it was good practice. Accepted by the way~ I can imagine Raven kind of going daddy mode on her, just saying. c: You can start whenever~ ))
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 12:45:27 am by KitkatRevolution »

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2013, 12:45:55 am »
((lawl xD Edit: Acutally, Raven being her dad will not work out, so never mind. Ignore me xD))
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 12:54:52 am by OreoHeroz »

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2013, 12:53:45 am »

Name
Chiyo

Age?

Nationality
British/Japanese

Sexuality
Bisexual

Parents?
Her parents died of a sickness

Siblings?
She had no siblings

Relationship?
Chiyo has never had any relationships before- but not for lack of trying. She is very loving and compassionate, but has no one to give that love to. Currently single and interested

Companions
No companions

Scavenger or Tribemember
Scavenger

Other
KitKat

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2013, 01:05:35 am »
((XD and accepted! ^^ Love the picture for her o: You can jump in whenever!))

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2013, 05:40:00 am »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 08:56:53 pm by Shizuo_the_Epic »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2013, 08:23:52 pm »

Amanda

Tugging the ends of her panda hat, Amanda scurried down the hall, avoiding the workers at the hospital. She didn't like it here; it was always loud and chaotic, however, the career of a nurse interested her. Unfortunately, her father wouldn't approve of it, and all he needed was more stress laid on his back.

Turning the corner, Amanda trudged up to the front desk, peering over the counter top as she raised herself on her toes. Her father was murmuring softly to a male nurse, clutching a clipboard in his hands as he communicated. "John?" she hissed, craning her neck in attempt to get his attention. Her father raised a finger in gesture to keep silent, and with a exasperated sigh, she plopped down on her shoes. Finally, when her father was done speaking, he headed over to her, a light frown descending on his face.

"I wish you wouldn't call me that," Amanda's father began, slipping the clipboard onto the counter top. "It's impolite and annoying."

"Call you what?" Amanda asked, a little frustrated that her father did not greet her formerly.

The doctor furiously scratched the top of his head. "Call me John!" he exclaimed, lowering his voice when several people glanced his way. Sighing, he continued, "never mind, but just remember in the future. What do you want?"

"I'm hungry." Amanda lied. John rolled his eyes before pulling out his wallet and tugging out a few coins.

"Go down the hall and make a right. There should be a vending machine nearby." He instructed, slipping his wallet back. Snatching up the coins, Amanda stared at her father for a moment, a question nagging at her.

"Any news of Kyle?" she ventured, gripping the coins in her hand tightly. Her father let out another small sigh, before a grim smile appeared on his lips.

"Go and get your food," he said, before turning away.

Frustrated again, Amanda turned and hurried down the hall, making a fierce right as she nearly crashed into a flushed worker. "Sorry!" she muttered, before approaching the vending machine. Slipping in a few coins, she randomly pressed an image, before waiting impatiently as a granola bar popped out. Great. She was never fond of these bars, not just because she disliked them, but she was allergic to peanuts. Taking the food anyway, she returned back to the waiting room and plopped down onto a chair, ripping open the wrapper as she took a bite from it.

Moments later, Amanda felt her lips quiver as her tongue suddenly felt sore, and a grim look appeared on her face. Maybe I shouldn't have eaten that granola bar... Shrugging, she carefully picked up an old newspaper, plunging into the pages as she scanned through them, bored.

Her tongue had now swelled up, and of course, it was uncomfortable, but Amanda enjoyed it anyway. A few moments later, her mouth felt dry, and she decided to try and receive some water. Placing the newspaper onto her chair, she slipped out and scurried down the hallway, not wanting to let her father know where she was. Besides, he didn't seem to even care, and he was busy. Throwing a swift glance behind her back, she didn't notice the solider standing in front of her, talking with a nurse. Without knowing, Amanda crashed into the man, stumbling a little as she caught her balance. "Sorry!" she squeaked, adjusting her glasses as she stared up, wide-eyed, at the gun on the man's back.  

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2013, 10:12:33 pm »
((Accepted~ <3 Go ahead and start when you want, I'm going to add another guy to my application in a second ^^))

Raven

Raven slightly sneered at the girl, though, he quickly shot his expression back to normal realizing she was young. He sighed to himself, mumbling something about how horrible he acted in front of the child... well, teenager. His eyes roamed over her panda hat, and he actually chuckled, though it sounded hoarse; like he hadn't had a hint of laughter in years. "No problem, I was in the way." he said with a simple shrug, looking down to the girl. She looked familiar, he'll give her that. "You volunteering or something?" he asked, raising a brow at her. As soon as he looked casual again, he furrowed his brows at the panda-hatted thirteen year old. "Open your mouth..." he said slowly, a bit of concern in his expression; though he still looked like a huge statue.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2013, 10:36:03 pm »
Amanda

Amanda slightly frowned, a little frightened with the solider when he asked a question. "Um, n-no." She stammered, throwing a glance at her father's direction. Maybe she shouldn't have snuck away after all. "I'm here with my father." She added, taking a cautious step back. The frown increased at the man's order. Was he going to shoot her mouth? Was he going to stuff a dirt sock into her mouth? Thoughts and questions swirled in her mind as she slightly pried open her mouth, revealing a bit of her swollen tongue.

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2013, 10:43:08 pm »

Raven

Raven nodded slowly, 'So, her father is the doctor...'. The male then lightly grabbed her chin, bringing a flashlight out of his large pockets, looking at her swollen tonuge. He hissed slightly, turning the flashlight off, and returned it to it's domain in his pocket. "Did you eat anything you might be allergic to?" the solider asked, seriously. But, soon that odd tension was broken when a large doberman came into the room, with dog tags around his neck, and a scar under his eye. The dog blinked slowly at his master and the girl, and upon seeing the panda hat, he soon went into a strange playful mode, bounding over to the girl, sitting at her feet with sparkling eyes up at him. Raven sighed, shaking his head, "Damion... you're supposed to be on your 'Job'." he muttered, the dog just giving him an innocent glance, then looked back to Amanda.