Author Topic: Dawning Legacies (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 6320 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: Dawning Legacies (Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2013, 10:45:26 pm »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2013, 11:02:40 pm »

Alexandra

Alexandra made her way through the decaying streets, her tonuge running over her top lip. A silver tonuge piercing gleamed in the bright sunlight, her combat boots kicking up dirt like a child as she walked casually down these forgotten streets. She looked so innocent and almost childish. The girl looked like she was pushing only fifteen... though she just turned ninteen years of age today. 'Happy birthday to me'. Alex thought bitterly, though still kept her dumb smile on her face, glancing to the park in interest... or what remained of the park. What she wore was a simple girl's purple tank top, and black skinny jeans that looked like it was made for pockets, though all of them were empty looking and open.

(New Scavenger for you to roleplay with ^^ Updated my application thing so you can learn more about her, it's not much since she never talks about her history owo )

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2013, 11:19:14 pm »

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2013, 11:30:46 pm »

Alexandra

Alexandra's eyes locked on the two figures, seeming to snap out of playful child mode, and slipped behind the old rubble of the building, staring at the two, though would look away form time to time. She knew that people felt when they were being stared at... and it was less likely they would feel such a presence if she didn't stare at them continuelessly. So far, this has worked marvelously for her. She soon started to analyze the male, furrowing her dark, perfectly sculpted eyebrows in thought. 'Gender; male... Age; 20 to 21, age may vary from appearance...' she thought to herself, usually being spot on with ages, she had to second guess herself. 'Orange hair, skilled with batting.' immediately upon making that deduction, she noticed they had the same talent, being athletic at least in the arms region. She could tell from how his biceps and arms in general seemed more defined then his legs. It had to be a bat, that was the most common weapon used in defense these days. The girl sadly didn't have one on her, though had plenty of knives hidden in her large pockets, and a gun in her bag... wrapped in a blanket that looked like it held only a bra, so most that went through her bag didn't bother with it. They thought more 'feminine' things were inside of it. Considering that something feminine could kill you in a second, than yes, it was. The girl soon went to the woman, seeming a bit memorized by her strange white hair. 'Rare these days for hair color that actually stays...' she thought, thinking it must be dyed. 'Looks about nineteen or twenty... seems built for agility.' she thought, and then went back to her girly little child stage, carrying her bag with her as she hummed casually, starting to walk to the park like a brainless child, waving to them. "Hi~" She purred like a kitten, seeming like just an innocent little human.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2013, 11:45:27 pm »
Amanda flinched a little at the solider's touch, and her feet shuffled a little in embarrassment. But before she could answer, a large doberman trotted into the room, and she stiffened a little when it ventured closer to her. She was never fond of dogs nor was her father, so she stayed still, staring at it when the solider murmured something to the doberman. She would have thought he would be insane since he was speaking to a canine since she never understood why they even talked to animals. I don't think they can ever understand us. Idiots. Touching the roof part of her mouth with her tongue, she answered, "Yesth. I ate some peanuths." She replied. "Thut don't asth why."

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2013, 11:50:00 pm »

Raven

Raven furrowed his brows, "How serious is the allergy... does your throat close up?" he asked, the doberman noticing her dislike for dogs almost immediately. Damion huffed, soon retreating to sitting next to Raven again with a professional look again... he just got puppyish around the rare children around here. (Short<3)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2013, 11:55:23 pm »
Amanda shook her head, eyeing the doberman before answering, "No, ith's not serious. It'll clear up in a few minutes." She answered, knowing well since it had happened to her a while ago. "But thanks. If anything happens, my father can take care of it." She added, averting her gaze back to the solider. "Sorry to interrupt your conversation..." she apologized, glancing at the nurse, before back at the man.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2013, 12:50:39 am »

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2013, 01:26:20 am »

Raven

Raven sighed gently, nodding slowly. "Alright... and it's fine." he murmured, glancing to Tara with a little look, as if he was sorry he might of apologized for her. It was her words after all. The soldier then just rubbed Damion's head, making him slightly hum in approval to his petting. "Just make sure your father checks it out or something." he murmured, seeming worried for the girl. Usually, he never worried about anything or anyone, though with children... he secretly had a soft side.

Alexandra

The girl blinked at the two, watching 'Mori' and nodded slightly in return with a grin. The girl then looked to the girl... already making the deduction that either the man with her was selectively mute, or just plain mute. She knew many chose to be selectively mute, as she had for over a year since this whole thing started, she'd just get by with nods and smiles. It seemed like a peaceful lifestyle, but, she always pitied the ones that were actually mute... as they could never get their words across. The girl then finally spoke again, brushing the topic off her mind. "I was wondering if you guys had any spare food... anything would do. I just haven't eaten in over a day..." she mumbled, it actually being the truth, though she was playing out the dramatics slightly.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2013, 01:37:03 am »