Author Topic: Dawning Legacies (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 6360 times)

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Re: Dawning Legacies (Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2013, 01:56:59 am »

Alexandra

Suddenly, the girl felt the urge to laugh... these two really did throw their trust around, didn't they? She liked it, and thought it was kind... though if she had the change, she would definitely run off with all they had. The girl nodded with a cheery smile, "Could I please... it's horrible just wandering around here in hopes of food." She murmured truthfully.

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2013, 02:18:31 am »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2013, 02:30:41 am »

Alexandra

Alexandra blinked slowly at her message, denying a huff that wanted to make it's appearance. No, she needed to remain nice and sweet... it won't hurt to be nice. "Alex, kind of forgot my last name... kind of blanked out on a shi-... allot of things." she said with a slight chuckle, rubbing the back of her neck. She did know her last name... she just felt obligated for some privacy. That's how she always was, asked for everything about everyone, and then never said anything about herself.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2013, 02:42:51 am »
     Yumi nodded, her red eys studying and already gathering info. "I understand. I just wanna make sure people know who they're dealing with when they ask the likes of me for favors, or if they accept an offer. But, in the future, you might not wanna take the offer lightly from anyone."
     Morita sighed faintly at Yumi as he watched her walk towards the apartment. He shot a reassuring smile towards Alexandra, as if silently saying that Yumi was just being herself for clients.

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2013, 02:45:53 am »
Gonna switch to phone and reply to some roleplays and then head to bed ^^))

The girl blinked, and nodded to 'Mori'. She already wasn't too fond of Yumi, 'she's too smart, she'll know what I'm planning'. She kept thinking to herself, though soon brushed it off and sighed, following the girl to the apartment, giving a weak smile back to Morita.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2013, 03:12:50 am »

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2013, 03:48:22 am »
Aww, hope you get better <3 imma post on  the academy and then split for the night <3  I'll be on early tomorrow! ^^ ))

The girl slowly followd Morita, soon her strangely smart brain started undergoing everything again. 'Knowing what all I've observed of subject 17, she's a blunt woman who plays it cool, yet is s force to reckon with. Given this, she must be taking precautions... it'd be best that if I do anything, I strike at night.' And awhile thinking that, Alex only gave a gentle smile to Mori.

Offline Warrior345

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2013, 06:14:24 am »
(Sorry I haven't been posting, this weekend I went over to my birth-mom's house and she doesn't have a computer over there, AND I'm sick now. But i'm back now! :D)

Vickie
Vickie stormed past everyone, often shoving people over in order to get by. Her anger was coming off of her in waves, and if looks could kill everyone in a 100 mile radius would be shot down dead. The 16-year old's fists were curled tightly to which her fingernails were digging into her skin.
Once ticking time bomb had reached her destination, the training center, Vickie, whom was unable to control her anger any more, threw a punch.
Her fist smacked into the wall, and fuelled with endrenaline a small hole appeared in the wall.
The teenager continued, stopping only at the training dummys. Quickly Vickie swiped her dagger that hung on her her belt and took all of her anger out on slicing the dummy.
Tyson, who was quite a bit frightened by this anger fuelled girl whom he loved, sat around 4 yards away from the knife wielding teenager. "Stupid Tara, all she ever talks about is the tribe. Tribe this, tribe that! What about me? I'm her sister! Agh!" Vickie ranted to herself, punctuating every word with a slice.
Tyson stepped up next to her, leaning into Vickie's leg, a whime emitting from his muzzle. "I'm sorry Tyson... I'm sorry." She said, letting go of the knife that found itself impaled into the place where a heart would be. Vickie sat down, crossing her legs over each other. Tyson laid down, laying his head in her lap. Her pale hand stroked his head, despair written all over her face. "You'd think Tara would care about us." The girl mumbled, closing her eyes.

Tara
The 20 year old turned around, abandoning the sheets. "It's fine." The nurse said, smiling down at Amanda.
Tara returned her attention back to Raven, but first turning around and grabbing a handful of papers. "I think we do, but I'd have to check to make sure." She said, reading through the paperwork. "Yeah, this says we have some, but you never know if it's still there, we'd better go check."
Tara said, walking down the hall a few steps before turning back to Raven, checking to see if he was coming or not, a smile placed on her lips.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2013, 04:22:54 pm »
     Morita sighed faintly as he looked into the apartment. He looked around, questioning where his companion had gone.
     A small black cat came out of one of the rooms. It mewed and leapt up into his arms. It curled up, and purred.
     Yumi came out of the same room. "I'm not a cat person, but they always follow him. I'm surprised we don't have a house full."
     Morita looked as though he was laughing as he stroked the cat.
     The apartment's living area was actually pretty empty, aside from a computer, a leather rolling chair at the desk with it, a couch to match, and a recliner. Though, there was also a balcony with a seat, and a good view of the dying city.
     "Make yourself at home. There's food in the kitchen, water boiling for the ramen, and hot water for a shower." Yumi said, a small yawn stretching her mouth a little. She blinked and sat at the computer with a journal and began writing.
     Mori stepped aside so that their guest could enter first.

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2013, 09:16:12 pm »

Raven

Raven blinked at Tara, following her after giving a nod of acknowledgement. He did his best to seem nice and professional and he usually was... though the doberman following behind him was looking a bit loopy. For one fact, he was still on a type of hyped up buzz from seeing the girl that came over to them.

Alexandra

Alexandra smiled slightly, entering after Mori. She seemed like she hit heaven when she said that there was hot water avaliable, as she was used to never having any hot water. The girl felt like a ice cube now a days, even in hot weather; as if the icey water that was available to her was always ghosting over her skin.