Author Topic: Anima [Inactive since 29/10/2012]  (Read 46369 times)

zelda090909

Re: Anima
« Reply #220 on: June 01, 2011, 05:12:53 am »
(Been busy and kinda lost but i assume from what i read were still folling the two boys.) she did her best to follow the two boys but was starting to have a hard time seeing them in the croud.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 01, 2011, 07:50:21 am »
((Shall make a post of the mysterious armored man later ;3))

There it was, the inn, and at the moment Keyo's sanctuary. The sooner he and his brother got inside, the sooner they would be out of that man's sight for sure, even if they had made a turn. Taking a risky move, Keyo glanced behind him to see if the man had followed them, the light flashing off his deep, ocean blue eyes. His attentioned focused on spotting a shine of gleaming armor, he still failed to realize they really were being followed, just by those he didn't expect to follow them.
Catching no sign of the armored man, he turned his gaze away and looked forward once more, the inn coming closer and closer to them. Reaching the door, Lan went in front of his older brother and shoved it open first, running right inside. Keyo followed soon after, but at a slower pace. The door closed behind them, though the noise inside matched the noise going on outside.
The inn was currently crowded during this time of day, and Keyo had a bit of trouble making his way to the front desk. Lan, however, was already their, jumping up and down.  Geez, its like he really is a mouse, Keyo thought with a smile, though his brother did have the mouse anima. Maybe that's why he was able to move through crowds so easily, or just his size.
At last reaching the counter, Keyo stumbled a bit after tripping over someone's foot, but quickly caught himself by reaching out a hand to catch the counter. Straightening up, he looked at the innkeeper like the trip never happened. "One room please, two beds," he told the innkeeper, who responded by saying the price, which was five bronze coins. Keyo fished the cash out, placing it on the counter. The innkeeper took the money, and turned to retrieve their room key. Keyo patiently waited, no longer anxious now that they were no longer out in the open. His brother seemed to have sensed his brother relaxing, for his mood seemed even cheerier now. His gaze wasn't focused on the innkeeper, but rather to a group that were exchanging stories with one another.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #222 on: June 01, 2011, 08:03:02 am »
  Hinda kept a firm grip on the money they had been given as they followed after the two, you had to be weary of theives everywhere, almost losing them as they turned a corner, but was able to figure out where they had headed luckily enough. A smile crossed her face as the two led them to an inn. She walked in, hesitating as she saw just how many people there were. She increased the grip on the money, slowly making her way through the crowd.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Wings would be good if I weren't afraid of heights
    • View Profile
    • Kama-ItaeteXIII @ DeviantART
« Reply #223 on: June 01, 2011, 09:32:23 pm »
((Hinda makes me smile. But my auto correct decides it likes Honda better. >.>))

Ryker laughed when Scharf hugged him mostly at his explanation but also because Scharf's very presence inspired a lightness of heart, usually.  "The girls are getting things settled at an Inn, and I told them I'd be following right behind them." He glanced around like he was checking out the market wares, but trying to covertly see what the man in armor and other suspicious people were up to.  "I'm sure they won't mind you coming along.  We need two rooms anyways."  He said.  

He waited for Scharf's response.  Now that the girls were out of site he wondered exactly why he'd sent them ahead besides previously mentioned reasons. He felt that he should have but now he wondered just exactly how he was going to find them again.  Well.  He knew they were going to end up at an Inn.  Lot of help that did.
...In my pants.

Offline Steak

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • cheshireneko-san
    • https://twitter.com/HaruButtSenp
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 02, 2011, 03:56:11 am »
[[ Haha thanks. x3 ]]

Scharf took a step back out of the hug and nodded his head understanding. With a chuckle he responded "S'okay then let's go find them madams!" He pointed forwards in some random direction, not sure what a inn was in the first place. Remote forests usually didn't have inns, so it couldn't be helped.

[[ S-So short >.> ]]
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 04:04:14 am by CobaltRainbow »

zelda090909

« Reply #225 on: June 02, 2011, 07:45:41 am »
Ziz looked at how crowded it was. "Wow lots of people!" she whisperd following closely. She eyed the people watching for criminals and enemys. "Man more like a bar..." she whisperd looking around. "Lets just get a room and get out of the niose." she siad a little louder.
(I am bad at long posts >3<)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 02, 2011, 08:08:02 am »
The innkeeper returned with their key, and Keyo took it, saying a thank you to the gentleman. He turned to start heading up to the rooms, where a set of stairs lead up to them, when he noticed the two new comers. He only glanced at them once, turning away to start walking on, when he took a second glance at them. They seemed very familiar somehow...

"Keyo!"
Lan's voice sliced through his thoughts, and he looked down at his little brother. "Yes?"
"I'm hungry, can we eat?"
Keyo nodded, pointing out an empty table, "Sure thing, we can sit there." Lan gave a cheerful smile, running right on over. Picking a seat, he sat right on down on his knees, bouncing up and down. Keyo followed soon after, pulling out a chair and sitting as well.
The Hobbit

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 02, 2011, 08:25:06 am »
Ryker gave a good-natured smirk to Scharf and headed in the direction the girls went.  Alone he would have done his best to melt into the crowd, but by appearances alone that was nigh impossible with Scharf as far as he knew.  He walked at a leisurely pace often commenting or pointing at anything that caught his attention in an attempt to look like he wasn't following a trail.  He would pause if Scharf wanted to look at something he was taken with to keep up appearences.

Finally he came to a place where there was a sharp turn into the more central of town.  He'd barely noticed it but he was keeping an eye out for Honda and Ziz so it wasn't unusual for it to have caught his attention.   But which way would they have gone?  The boys, that is.  Straight or turned... he frowned and decided it wouldn't hurt to ask where an inn was.  It would be a lead.  

He walked up to a stand that sold pretty jewelry and tried to catch the attention of the merchant there.  "Oi,  hey, can I ask where an inn is? A close one?" He asked the merchant.

((Katsa or anyone I guess, can take control of the merchant to answer the question.  There's two options: point them to where the group is and make it easy, or to a different location and conflict! I'll add a new character now if it's a new location.  Or, or you can tell Ryker and Scharf to get lost which would just make us go around in a circle. ))
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 08:27:32 am by Kamaete »
...In my pants.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 02, 2011, 08:41:09 am »
((Hm... You should not have given me that option 8D
I want to make things difficult for you two... -Evil grin- >D))

The man in armor had watched to two wonder off, and he seemed to be considering if he should follow them or not. After awhile, though, he shrugged it off and turned away.

The merchent turned to see a young man and an older... um, stranger man. The appearance of Scharf rather set the merchant off edge, and he squinted his eyes slightly. His eyes shifted back and forth between the two boys, though when he spoke it was directed at Ryker.

"Just head off that way," he pointed straight ahead. "There's an inn closeby, can't miss it. It sticks out obviously against the other buildings, and pretty decent at a reasonable price. There's also an inn that way," the man paused to point down the road that suddenly veered off from the main one, "but its further off."
The Hobbit

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 02, 2011, 04:04:15 pm »
((I gave you that choice for a reason! *Evil laugh* But now I have to come up with a character... girl or boy? Lessee... Scharf, Ryker, Keyo and Lan are boys and Hinda and Ziz are girls.  Oh well. It's a girl then. I'll wait for everyone after this post.))

Ryker thanked the man kindly and stared down the road, his choices still a bit split.  "Hey, Scharf, which way do you think we should go?"  He glanced to the crocodile anima in hopes that he had some sort of insight.  He didn't want to make the decision for fear that he'd make the wrong one.  He sighed and glanced at a pretty necklace with a light green gem that was slightly opalescent in the light. 
...In my pants.