Author Topic: Anima [Inactive since 29/10/2012]  (Read 46419 times)

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Wings would be good if I weren't afraid of heights
    • View Profile
    • Kama-ItaeteXIII @ DeviantART
Re: Anima
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2011, 11:09:49 pm »
((Everyone I'm RPing with is having RL issues or writer's block D: ))
...In my pants.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2011, 12:18:31 am »
((I was hoping one of the other members could reply first so I can have a better idea on how to start O_o I'll reply soon though!))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2011, 01:02:33 am »
((Lol, I'd reply, but I just posted))
...In my pants.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2011, 01:51:09 am »
((Okay lets see if this gets us anywhere))

The sky was beginning to brighten as the sun was just beginning to come up. Orange, pinks, and blues were in the sky, growing brighter with every minute that was passing. Rising her hands up, Raven drew her hood even further down here head, keeping to the shadows. She was going to walk further when the sound of footsteps stopped her (Ryker).
She turned quickly to the noise, freezing in her tracks. There they were again. Purple eyes narrowing, two, black wings drew silently out from behind her, and giving a few quick flaps she came up to a tree and perched silently on a branch. Drawing her wings back in, she sat there, watching the ground and to the approaching steps. The sound of her wings were sure to catch whoever it was walking through here's attention, but hopefully he or she would only suspect it was just an ordinary bird. Just in case she went deeper into the shadows, keeping herself concealed in her black cloak.
The Hobbit

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2011, 02:04:14 am »
((Yayz; and found a color for Ry, I think))

The sun painted light hues across the sky as it rose above the horizon.  Ryker concluded that he was going in the right direction and shifted his pack minutely.  He hadn't expected anyone to be walking near by, nor this early, so he took no caution to hide his sounds.  The sun was beginning to warm him, chasing away the lingering cool from the night, and it was lulling.  His eyes were half-closed when he heard the flapping raucous near by.

He stopped and strained to hear it again, finding something odd about it.  The noise was too loud for a normal bird, and if he was wrong... well, no harm would come of it.  He turned himself towards the direction he thought the flapping came from and headed that way instead.  A little detour never hurt anybody.
...In my pants.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2011, 02:17:29 am »
((Btw, what's the exact color of his hair?))

The steps were growing louder, until at last Raven saw the form of a boy come into view. He was walking rather carelessly, and by the look on his face and how unkept his hair was, he had recently gotten up. A pack over his shoulder showed he was a traveler. The dirt on his clothing indicated he may have been traveling for awhile.
Raven planned on keeping herself concealed, and wait for this boy to be on his way, when her foot hit against a twig on the branch. The impact made the twig snap loudly, and Raven held her breath, hoping the noise didn't attract the boys attention. She knew, however, that there was no hiding her presence now.
The Hobbit

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2011, 02:37:51 am »
  Hinda sat btween the large rising roots of a tree, head leaning back against the flaky bark covered trunk. glimmers of sunlight made their way down through the broad leaves, the colors of the sunrise contrasting beautifully against the lively green.
  Hinda was about to fall asleep, the chorus of birds singing nearby like a lullaby as her eyelids started to close. But her rest was brought to an ubrupt end when she heard a twig snap nearby. She jumped to her feet, grabbing the old cloth bag that she always carried with her.
  She looked around the tree trunk, in search of the source of the noise, spotting someone in the distance, walking towards her. If she moved from her spot from behind the tree trunk, they would spot her.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2011, 02:41:30 am »
((uh... This one?))

A loud snap caught his attention, drawing his focus up into a tree.  He could make out a dark shadow, but not much more.  He was instantly on the defensive, and he shifted his body so he'd be able to dodge, block or retreat depending on what happened.

"Come out," he demanded of whatever was in the tree.  It'd be silly if it was just an animal, but he didn't like taking any chances he didn't have to.  
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 02:46:18 am by Kamaete »
...In my pants.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2011, 03:59:10 am »
Raven cursed under her breath. No point in hiding now. Not that she feared this boy or anything, she just really didn't like company. She was so focused on this young man she did not noticed that there was someone else nearby. Raven wasn't to high up, so she jumped back down, not revealing her wings. Her cloak fell in behind her, and as her feet reached the ground it drew quickly back around her form, like a shadow.
Standing straight, the cloak covered all of her features, only two purple eyes gleaming from the depths of the hood. She stood where she was, looking the boy over, considering.
"Well," she said, her voice void of emotion, calm, "I came out."
The Hobbit

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2011, 04:20:18 am »
A girl hopped--barely.  It looked more like a gentle glide--out of the tree, her cape quickly forming around her like it was a sentient being shielding her form from prying eyes. Her eyes seemed to be glowing purple under the early morning light, and Ryker could only imagine that her expression looked haughty and bored.  It would, at least, match her voice, he thought, his lip curling when she spoke.
   "Hn.  Why were you hiding in that tree? Afraid of me?" he taunted.  He was still poised to defend or run, and right now he was testing the waters.  Seeing how far he could push.  He was confident in the reaction he would get, but he still wanted to make sure he was right.  He was so intent on this girl, he also didn't notice the third presence near-by.
...In my pants.