Author Topic: ?~Silversun Valley/River~? {NOW FINISHED} (Pictures!)(UPDATED)  (Read 6418 times)

lindaminda

Re: ?~Silversun Valley/River~? {NOW FINISHED} (Pictures!)(UPDATED)
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2013, 09:06:29 am »

?~Silversun Valley/River~?
-Haven't completely decided on the name yet. Lemme know whatcha think guys! River or Valley? Or neither? xD

So here's my latest project. I made the map a lot bigger than my Pridelands one so I have a good bit of work to do still.
Its more of a high altitude region, filled with fir trees, a few oaks, rocks, shrubs, mountains of course, and a beautiful ginormous waterfall! There are also a good many deep valleys. It may be more suited for those with wolf characters. But I will try to find a way to make it more lion friendly! ^-^

This map will be big enough for about 4-5 wolf packs. (Prides if mountainous lions decide they want this map too ;p)

If you have any suggestions, comments, or advice to give me on what I should add to the map, please feel free to do so. I accept all kinds of constructive feedback.

~Thanks, Dawnie

SCREENSHOTS:

The Waterfall:

Mountains in the Distance(the side I'm working on currently):

Mountains with a cave and Oak tree in the middle of them:

Le Oak Tree:

View of the Waterfall/Mountains in the distance:

Deep Valley with a tad bit of water in it:

UPDATE

So now I've added a few of Jayfeather and Ouuka's meshes(which are like the best things EVER created btw, and you guys are da BOMB *-* and I thank you very much for having the links out there :D). And I've also edited the grass color with my lovely Paint.Net. Which is very handy. (: Let me know what ya think!

NEW SCREENSHOTS:

Waterfall with cute little blue flower ^-^:

Waterfall with new terrain:

Birches and shrubs added with the Firs(looks grand with new terrain):

AMAZING *no words*
Keep up with the awesome work !
And I would like to know where did you found this awesome tree meshes/objects :D

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2013, 03:49:04 pm »
Beautiful update! I hope to see more of your work later on~

Offline CrimsonChaos

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I'm actually cool I swear o3o
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2013, 05:43:21 pm »
Beautiful! Thanks for the amazing maps for Feral Heart! Keep it up <3

Don't drop that herp da herp ey!

Offline dawnfeather1012

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • ~Kana'ti the Huntress~
    • LittleGoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2013, 06:27:32 pm »
Thank you! Haha though I will say that I noticed as well that my birches, waterfall, and some of my shrubbery in that map disappeared for some odd reason which is very sad to say the least :( And because my other computer has kicked the bucket, I can't go back and edit the map anymore, so that was pretty poopy.

But I am currently working on another map for my pack, and I will certainly post some pictures of it whenever I get it decent looking! <3

@Dundee: I found most of the extra items from Ouka's Bundle of Stuff post and Jayfeather55's Photoness post :D

Kipjen

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2014, 07:43:33 pm »
OH my lord i caaaant waaait!!!!! it should be silversun valley ! +floof (does +floof only work for admins/mods e-e?)

Offline ~Myrr~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2014, 05:38:55 pm »
Looks like a very nice map~ I also look forward to seeing more maps from you as well!

Offline Winterhaven

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2014, 04:38:56 am »
I like Silversun Valley, better! Silversun River just doesn't make much sense to me. Silversun Falls is another suggestion, take it or leave it, I honestly just want to help. :)