Poll

2 (66.7%)
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Leaving forever....for real...  (Read 2100 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Leaving forever....for real...
« on: March 15, 2016, 04:03:18 pm »
This is sad...for me.

Thinking about how much I have been here and for how long, it really gives me good memories and I will treasure them forever. I know I am not the popular type or even the very wild one, but I did meet one of the greatest people to remember and did suffer for many users. I am leaving because of many reasons, and mainly because my studies are getting harder. The tension and stress is rising rapidly and if I make a small slip (as in slack off for an hour), my grades will drop. For every floof out there who is still under grade 10, please enjoy your life now as much as you can. Love every person you see, help, work hard and stay strong. I found out that it's not necessary to get angry when you start to mature in your path, because who ever you might of put your anger on, will soon be quickly fading away from your life.

Thank you for all you company and love that you have shared, you have never gone away from my heart. As I have said before, I know I might of been the silent one in the corner, observing more than talking but really I got to see the world much more clearly by that. Here are some messages:

1- For the people who stood up for me, you really are someone who is going to meet a point in life where you will hear: "I've never met anyone as bright as you." It's important to treat everyone as if you know them, because in the end we are all humans and we came from a common ancestor.

2- For the people who don't like me, I respect that but I prefer liking you back instead. I am not prepared to pass someone any day and doubt their appearance around me, you'll just be wasting your time having negative thoughts that aren't necessary. Don't act like you'll live forever. I know that doesn't sound amazing, but it is something which deeply means: "Do what will impact others positivity and that will reflect back on you. Don't focus on what might always make YOU happy, but others mostly." Believe me, I have always followed that and in all honesty I have never been taught by anyone to do these types of things, they just came from my maturity.

I don't know if I got deep here, but it's the truth. I don't know if you floofs might have interest in what my interests are but I love talking about myself to others since I'm very quiet. So one of my biggest interest is to become a psychologist but in the same time my creativity drove me more towards architecture and baking. I might become a person who offers help in a homeless shelter and become an architecture as my core job. I've got some ideas of making something big from that, and that would be to design homes for these people and offer them a push to the right path. My parents always told me to focus more on my needs than others but it made me bored, so I decided to the opposite and it made me happier. My second idea is to build a combination of a 'urban and rural city'. An urban city is a place like America where there are a lot of buildings, resources, etc. and a rural area is more like a village where nature and space is mostly found.

I know I typed a lot but.. it's my last day here so I am going to miss you guys a lot. </3 I cried while typing this because I don't want to leave, but it's for my own good.

I guess that's it... good bye.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving forever....for real...
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 04:22:45 pm »
I'm so, so sorry to hear you're leaving.

I may not have talked to you much, but I've always taken your advice in various posts, and this one is no different. Even in saying goodbye, you're offering helpful advice. I really admire that.

You've been one of the people around the community who is completely selfless. You're an incredible person, who I have no doubts that you're going to do well in life.

I'm never good with goodbyes, but we'll all miss you very much. I hope you have an absolutely amazing life. <3
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 04:26:28 pm »
Aw, 'tis sad to see ye leave. Ye've been such a blessing to this community with y'er wisdom and kindness. Ye always know what to say to floofs, and that's one of the reasons why I liked ye so much. Y'er a good friend to anyone that comes along, even if ye just met 'em. This community loves ye, and we will all miss ye greatly.

I hope ye do fantastic in y'er studies and I hope ye reach y'er goals with flying colors! Ye 'ave beautiful dreams to make the world a better place, and I want ye to achieve it. May God bless ye in every way possible! <3

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 04:48:07 pm »
I send much of my sympathy to you for feeling so much weight on your shoulders with exams, and the like! But don't fret about leaving FeralHeart, you've created many good memories with us and just because you're leaving doesn't mean we'll forget about you; you'll always be a blessing in our hearts and we'll always be here to cheer you on your path. Good luck! <3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Sheebiee

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • TheQueenOfLionsPL
    • View Profile
    • LionQueen's DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 08:44:54 pm »
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that, floofen. But I understand you. Sooo... what to say... Goodbye dear! We'll welcome you if you will ever decide to come back!

Ingame as ~ LionQueenPL
Download my preset
My dA

Preach

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 08:52:11 pm »
I can feel what you're going through, Ritatalia. Even though we haven't spoken to each other much, I can see how much you care about this community. Your work, your art, and desire to help the community was much appreciated. I hope life takes you somewhere pleasant and peaceful. You deserve everything! <3

I hope to see you when you return! Good luck <3

Offline CeramicSoul

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • One day M'love
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2016, 08:52:23 pm »
I never really met you but goodbye you seem like a really nice person. I will miss you. </3  ;.;
Your friendly neighborhood derp.

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2016, 08:58:26 pm »
It's a shame to see you're leaving and that we never get to meet.

I hope you find happiness where ever you end up. <3

Artwork (c) Lynxbrush & CosmicFatality

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Cosmic-Wolf

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2016, 09:01:33 pm »
I never had the honor to meet you, but I have to say, we will all miss you very much. Sometimes things just get in the way, but I know that you will pull through it and become all the greater for it. I would have loved to have met you in game and got to know you, and we may have even become best friends. You take care in your path of life, and always look back and remember all of your friends in FeralHeart. We all have your back, even if we don't see you or talk to you!   :)

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2016, 11:15:10 pm »
It's a shame to see you leave, Rita, but we respect your decision to leave. High school is tough, especially the upper grades and advanced programs, and I'm sure many people are going through the same things. However, your time here was greatly appreciated, as you were an amazing member of this community and you had such great creative contributions.
Best of luck to you, and stay safe out there.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya