Author Topic: Join Rebelclan and Shatteredclan (Mapped Warrior cat rp~)  (Read 2458 times)

Offline rockonhammy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Franta loves her Jimmy~
    • View Profile
    • The Death Children
Join Rebelclan and Shatteredclan (Mapped Warrior cat rp~)
« on: April 06, 2012, 07:57:31 am »
        Rebelclan and Shatteredclan live around a green lustful lake with mountains rising high and forest below ranging far and wide. Islands rain the lake and theres always a argument on the borders! Rebelclan and Shatteredclan, both stubborn and wise cats that never are keen to getting along. Both clans ruled by toms, these clans are always at there throats. This hatred for each other goes back to when the clans first settled around the lake. Once the two clans were one called Warclan. Warclan was a group of strong cats, they pushed any clans around the lakes out and settled down. Warclan was a rather huge clan of cats, so many cats there had to be two deputies. Warclan were bloodthirsty cats, they loved a good battle. The clan got so big that soon a young She-cat named Morningstare, started to rebel against her own clan. She didnt totally agree with that her leader, Jumpstar, was doing. Surprised, Jumpstar couldn't believe Morningstare was acting out against him when she was one of the most bravest, stubborn and loyalest cats to his clan. Morningstare got many stubborn, brave and strong cats to back her up. She threated Jumpstar that if he didnt stop training kittens too early she will fight him to the death for the future warriors. Jumpstar didnt believe her and Morningstare and her band of rebels followed her into battle against Warclan. Some warriors of Warclan fought, mainly of the ones who fought were killed. The onces left over a brave Tom took them away into the forest. That tom was named Heavygaze, he took the injured and the rest of the cats and vowed revenge on those Rebels. Morningstare soon became Monringstar and soon named her band of cats, Rebelclan which she lead them off into the mountains. Heavygaze also became leader and earned his name of Heavystar and soon called his clan Shatteredclan, the pride of what was left of Warclan. Today, Nukestar is the leader of Rebelclan and Audiostar is the leader of Shatteredclan, but that hatred for each other never goes away.

Hi, Im Nukestar and i hope you like that little story i wrote. I love writing. I and my friend lead the two clans on our beautifully and realistic map. We are a realistic, literate warrior cat rp. We have a gathering island, a moonstone (Which we call Shimmeringpool) and its big enough to have fun on. Nukestar is American and Audiostar is Austrailian and if you don't listen to us we will throw our tea at your face :3 Nah were really nice people but if you dont follow our rules then we will kick you. If you would like to join us please add rockonhammy or SixxEclipses to your friends list and find us mainly in the + on the plains and join our site. Please respect us and we will respect you~

We still have high ranks open!

Site~ http://twoclanwarriors.webs.com/

I hope you didnt mind reading through that and please give me a reply if you will join or if you liked the story :3
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 05:25:31 pm by Russian Roulette »
Franta and Jimmy <3

"Its Russian Roulette for a reason, that reason is because im a born schitzophrenic. No one, not even myself knows when ill lash out."

Offline rockonhammy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Franta loves her Jimmy~
    • View Profile
    • The Death Children
Re: Join Rebelclan and Shatteredclan (Mapped Warrior cat rp~)
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 05:25:47 pm »
bump~
Franta and Jimmy <3

"Its Russian Roulette for a reason, that reason is because im a born schitzophrenic. No one, not even myself knows when ill lash out."

Offline DerpZorua

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 07:55:28 pm »
Joining!

Applefrost

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 12:43:49 am »
Joining if i can! :D

My first character name btw is Applepaw/Applefrost, and Applepaw(frost) is a female.  ;)
My second and last character is Hawkpaw/Hawkfeather, and Hawkpaw(feather) is a male. :)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 12:51:38 am by Eve Desmeules »

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 02:49:45 am »
Ima join :) just now I am a bit tired to register...Can I make a small application here?Please?