Author Topic: War Animals (HUMAN EXTERMINATION v.s. HUMAN SUPPORT) Dog/Cat/Big cat rp  (Read 5077 times)

Offline rockonhammy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Franta loves her Jimmy~
    • View Profile
    • The Death Children
This role-play is about how humans have realized cats are very skilled and better in war than dogs are, in the time of 2056 WW3 starts and humans dropped all there dog forces and take up cats for everything. Dogs are now pest to humans and cats (house-hold cats and big cats) are the human's new "best friends". (The home page explains better on the site) www.waranimals.webs.com <---- go check it out!

War Animals Trailer (FH Role-Play)
Wonderful video i made for the rp. Please enjoy! (Doesnt show the games maps tho)

In this Role-Play there is~

-Three main maps. (First map is the War Hounds home place, the second place is icy mountains, known as No Mans Land. And last map is the map for the humans and cats.)

-Theres a few side maps, hidden. Its maps with more land and whoever finds it first can claim the map for there side. The hidden maps give a great advanged to those who get them with other paths to other maps already known.

-Big long-term rp for anyone who is willing to stick with it.

-Literate, Realistic. No wolves but half wolf/dog is good. Its mainly dogs against cats (big or small).

-Looking mainly for members who have been rping for a year or more. Experienced rpers get along well with other experienced rpers like themself.

-Great wars, videos made about the war, pictures and many more to make it feel rich and fun!

I really hope you may join us and enjoy this different role-play!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 05:56:11 pm by Russian Roulette »
Franta and Jimmy <3

"Its Russian Roulette for a reason, that reason is because im a born schitzophrenic. No one, not even myself knows when ill lash out."

Offline WolfTornado

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • fwuffysheep
    • turnipcats
    • View Profile
This seems interesting- I just might join~

Offline rockonhammy

• View Profile
    • The Death Children
Well i do hope its interesting! Something different from the ol' warrior cats, wolf packs and lion prides. c:
Franta and Jimmy <3

"Its Russian Roulette for a reason, that reason is because im a born schitzophrenic. No one, not even myself knows when ill lash out."

Offline XxkittenxX

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Well hello there...
    • View Profile
Im so tempted into joining... Finally something DIFFERENT! :3

Offline rockonhammy

• View Profile
    • The Death Children
Lol yeah its so different its hard to get members..
Franta and Jimmy <3

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
This sounds like a fun rp! I have a question though, are we just roleplaying a character thats trying to win a war or dogs trying to bring down cats?
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline rockonhammy

• View Profile
    • The Death Children
you can be either a cat or dog but right now im just trying to build up the war hounds first then get someone i can trust to be on every day and lead the cats.
Franta and Jimmy <3

Offline rockonhammy

• View Profile
    • The Death Children
bump!
Franta and Jimmy <3

Offline BoilingEmma

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Finally, something DIFFERENT! I might join, I'm very active

Offline Liepi

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Try not to necro old threads floof. ^.^' this was made over two years ago.