Author Topic: }T{he }D{eath }C{hildren {O}fficial || Noord and Zuid Armies ~  (Read 9578 times)

Offline rockonhammy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Franta loves her Jimmy~
    • View Profile
    • The Death Children

Right meow we are recruiting everyday! Not just the normal days!~ Whelps were born! We need all the slave wolves and some slave felines as we can get c: <3

2 Years and 6 months and still rolling forward with loyal members, an amazing plotline and all the different maps!

We are a mapped, literate, semi-realistic roleplay with a set look, unique plotlines, and one of the most brutal species you will ever find! We are called the Death Children for a reason, and we do not hesitate to show it to those who cross us. Mercy is something that is shown sparingly here, and Mercy is our form of love. Welcome to the Morbid Family. Take a number, and wait your turn to die... and join our immortal ranks~

The Jokers have finally taken their last breath along with Duivel, The Dark Lord. The army has split into two separate armies, the Noord and the Zuid. What new promises uphold? - New map, more promotions, Activity Level Extreme!

Noord and Zuid Armies have settled into there temporally new home. For the first time The Death Children Army is now two Armies! After the arrival of Vladimir, and bearing the news of the fallen lord, Duivel, Vladimir took his place as Lord. The Jokers of the army have passed away as well, leaving the younger Royals to the Army's fate. However thats when Vladimir made the announcement that the Army will split into two Armies. Vladimir is now the new lord of Noord Army, and Vladimir put the next in line cousin; Xerosis, as Lord of Zuid Army. With this split, the cousins have agreed on a truce. Xerosis would lead Zuid Army and keep to the traditional roots of The Death Children, while Vladimir planned a few new changes for Noord Army. Vladimir says the changes will weigh in favor for the species.

Watch The Newest Trailer Here -------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeq4i288WSM

Need some History about us? Want to know about The Death Children's History then please watch our Documentary! A New trailer is coming out for the separation of the Mass Army into Noord Army and Zuid Army. We normally recruit Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays but right now we are pretty much recruiting everyday! Spring is right around the corner for The Armies and were gonna need players to play the new generation! <3 Find either rockonhammy/Eka-Yaru/Anesthetic/Catalyst recruiting for both armies or find rockonhammy on Skype~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz42bZIixBA
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 08:20:05 pm by Russian Roulette »
Franta and Jimmy <3

"Its Russian Roulette for a reason, that reason is because im a born schitzophrenic. No one, not even myself knows when ill lash out."

Offline rockonhammy

• View Profile
    • The Death Children
Bump, Updated~
Franta and Jimmy <3

"Its Russian Roulette for a reason, that reason is because im a born schitzophrenic. No one, not even myself knows when ill lash out."

Offline rockonhammy

• View Profile
    • The Death Children
Franta and Jimmy <3

Offline rockonhammy

• View Profile
    • The Death Children
Franta and Jimmy <3

Offline Roniver

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Oh great.. They're back.. I might join. x3

Offline rockonhammy

• View Profile
    • The Death Children
We've been back for a while but a little bit of active has dropped due to building on the new design and map c:
Franta and Jimmy <3

Offline Amberzerine

• Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
I might join... are you allowing normal lone wolves? Because I have a lone wolf named Kiba. Still working on her bio though and I'm very active and literate :3
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 10:57:31 pm by Elora »
AAAAAAAAAAAA hi

Offline rockonhammy

• View Profile
    • The Death Children
We are looking for two Alpha wolves to be the two wolf packs within the new map~ As for being a lone wolf within the maps, of course c: that is fine~
Franta and Jimmy <3

Offline .Undertaker.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I might be interested in being one of the alphas..

By the way, what happened to you? You never come on anymore, it seems..

I was once in TDC.. I think I was Mortius, can't remember. Something along those lines.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 07:29:41 am by pompeii. »

Offline azurathecat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Infamey on tumblr
Did the role play still open?
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="2TVxnKX"><a href="//imgur.com/2TVxnKX">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>