Author Topic: }T{he }D{eath }C{hildren {O}fficial || Noord and Zuid Armies ~  (Read 9579 times)

Offline rockonhammy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Franta loves her Jimmy~
    • View Profile
    • The Death Children
Re: }T{he }D{eath }C{hildren {O}fficial || Noord and Zuid Armies ~
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2015, 10:57:51 pm »
Noord Army is out in the Plains, By Cape Portal Recruiting c:
Franta and Jimmy <3

"Its Russian Roulette for a reason, that reason is because im a born schitzophrenic. No one, not even myself knows when ill lash out."

Offline rockonhammy

• View Profile
    • The Death Children
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2015, 08:06:49 pm »
Updated~ We are now recruiting for Whelps! (Puppies) For some couples within the two armies! Please message me on SKype or add one of our usernames and ask us in game c: We have all of May to recruit for Whelps!
Franta and Jimmy <3

"Its Russian Roulette for a reason, that reason is because im a born schitzophrenic. No one, not even myself knows when ill lash out."

wolfgrl2468

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2015, 10:04:14 am »
I believe I have requested to join many times. One time I've requested I thought I was able to get in. I was Multiply DCNB. I did sign up on the site and everything. But I couldn't seem to get the map because my browser is being of course an ass. (I'm viewing and commenting from the use of my iPod Touch.) I don't know what I should do. I really want to join TDC. But I cannot get the map. I don't know what I'm going to do. Although, yesterday when I logged I saw that I was not apart of the group. So I just resent the request and sent you a friend request. I did kinda alter the name of it though, on the site it says Multiply but on my character it says Zecord. I needed a better name for my DC. But what can I do if I don't get into the group? Will I have to delete my DC?

Offline rockonhammy

• View Profile
    • The Death Children
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2015, 07:22:48 pm »
I believe I have requested to join many times. One time I've requested I thought I was able to get in. I was Multiply DCNB. I did sign up on the site and everything. But I couldn't seem to get the map because my browser is being of course an ass. (I'm viewing and commenting from the use of my iPod Touch.) I don't know what I should do. I really want to join TDC. But I cannot get the map. I don't know what I'm going to do. Although, yesterday when I logged I saw that I was not apart of the group. So I just resent the request and sent you a friend request. I did kinda alter the name of it though, on the site it says Multiply but on my character it says Zecord. I needed a better name for my DC. But what can I do if I don't get into the group? Will I have to delete my DC?

Ah your the member I've heard about! My Apologizes my name is Vladimir, and Im sure my Joker, Infial, helped you. I didn't accept you to the group cause your name was just Zecord. It needed to be Zecord DCNB. If you want I can help you get the map in different ways. It helps to try a different browser so you can get the map. Sometimes mediafire does that c: I will be glad to help you today with that in joining the group c:

The last thing I want is someone who really wants to join be turned away cause they are having trouble with the map <3
Franta and Jimmy <3

Offline rockonhammy

• View Profile
    • The Death Children
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2015, 10:44:54 pm »
Recruiting for Slave Wolves and Whelps are being born today! Come see us by Cape Portal in the Pains!
Franta and Jimmy <3