Author Topic: ~.:Wings of Fire:.~ RP Map Maker Needed  (Read 1558 times)

Offline puppies4867

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
~.:Wings of Fire:.~ RP Map Maker Needed
« on: February 22, 2014, 03:28:23 pm »
~.:Wings of Fire:.~ is a dragon rp based on the books by Tui T. Sutherland. Join in the battle for the Sandwing throne and fight alongside your kingdom or become a lone dragon and explore the kingdoms of Pyrrhia. We still need people to be the 5 dragonets of destiny and we need queens for every kingdom. In this rp there are 7 dragon breeds to choose from: Mudwings- Description: Thick armored brown scales, sometimes with amber and gold underscales; large, flat heads with nostrils on top of their snouts.
Abilities: Can breath fire(if warm enough), hold their breath for up to an hour, blend into large mud puddles; usually very strong.
Queen: Queen Moorhen
Alliance: Currently allied with Burn and the Skywings in the great war.

Sandwings- Description: Pale gold or white scales the color of desert sand; poisonous barbed tail; forked black tongues.
Abilities: Can survive a long time without water, poison enemies with the tips of their tails like scorpions, bury themselves for camoflage in desert sand, breath fire.
Queen: Since the death of Queen Oasis, the tribe is split between three rivals for the throne: sisters Burn, Blister, and Blaze.
Alliance: Burn fights alongside Skywings and Mudwings, Burn is allied with the Seawings, Blaze has the support of most Sandwings as well as an alliance with the Icewings.

Skywings- Description: Red-gold or orange scales; enormous wings.
Abilities: Powerful fighters and fliers, can breath fire.
Queen: Queen Scarlet
Alliance: Currently allied with Burn and the Mudwings in the great war.

Seawings- Description: Blue or green or aquamarine scales; gills on their necks; glow-in-the-dark stripes on their tails/snouts/underbellies.
Abilities: Can breath underwater, see in the dark, creat huge waves with one splash of their powerful tails; exelent swimmers.
Queen: Queen Coral
Alliance: Currently allied with Blister in the great war.

Rainwings: Description: Scales constantly shift colors, usually bright like birds of paradise; prehensile tails.
Abilities: Can camouflage their scales to blend into their surrondings, use their prehensile tails for climbing, have a deadly poison that can melt through any living creature.
Queen: Queens shift every month.
Alliance: Not involved in the great war.

Icewings- Description: Silvery scales like the moon or pale blue like ice; ridged claws to grip the ice; forked blue tongues; tails narrow to a whip-thin end.
Abilities: Can withstand subzero temperatures and bright light, exhale a deadly freezing breath.
Queen: Queen Glacier
Alliance: Currently allied with Blaze and most of the Sandwings in the great war.

Nightwings- Description: Purplish-black scales and scatered silver scales on their underbellies, like a night sky full of stars; forked black tonuges.
Abilities: Can breath fire, disapear into dark shadows, read minds, foretell the future.
Queen: Queen Battlewinner
Alliance: Too mysterious and powerful to be part of the great war.

We need a map maker to make a map of Pyrriha.

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
Re: ~.:Wings of Fire:.~ RP Map Maker Needed
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 04:12:25 pm »
I might be able to make a map for chus. I'll need you to tell me what you want in it though.

Signature by: Marija, thank you!! <3
Avatar by: Sameth, thank you!! <3
Find me in-game as: Mcgee

Offline puppies4867

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 01:28:33 am »
If the map doesnt' show up just tell me.

Offline puppies4867

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 10:01:18 pm »
We actually don't need a map maker now. My friend suggested Feral lands to me and we're just going to use that.