Whats your opinion?

eh...
3 (14.3%)
YES
17 (81%)
NO
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: O N Y X C H A I N [Wolf, plotted, mapped, sited, literate NOW RECRUITING]  (Read 10555 times)

Offline Foid

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: O N Y X C H A I N [Wolf, plotted, mapped, sited, literate NOW RECRUITING]
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2014, 03:16:48 pm »
nvm

Offline WolfishGrin

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2014, 03:18:36 pm »
Name: Isis Vaenhu
Species of wolf: Unknown at this moment.
Pack: Whichever needs more
Rank you'd consider having: Whichever is needed most. However, I will not take guard.
Eyes colour : Very dull pink/red color.
Soul Colour: Dull pink/red color.
Past History: Unknown.
Roleplay Sample: All fibers in her body were telling her to just walk away, leave this brute to do whatever he was doing. However, being called names and such, caused her to be a bit more stubborn. Like a sudden switch had flickered on. She turned her bodice towards the obviously larger wolf. Though instead of sneering, or snarling, she merely had a calm, unnerving gaze. Not really saying anything. Well, until she just had too. "Say what you want, but I could probably pin you down with my saliva." This, was most likely true. Not that she was cockily thinking of herself as higher, but this male was underweight and like a twig. So even a squirrel could pin him down. With a yawn, she'd turn herself away from the scene and make towards the river that was not to far away. Wanting to get as far away from this, creepy male as possible. What if he had rabies or something?
Why you believe you'd be a good member of Onyx Chain: Nothing I can say that will put you in my favor, so yolo.
Activity: 7/7 if I'm having fun.
Do you have skype?: Yes.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 01:34:15 pm by Avalesto »

Offline Cycada

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Grumpy Fluffbutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2014, 12:41:29 am »
Name: Phoenix

Species of Wolf: Eurasian Wolf

Pack: Either or, really! They both sound great, and I honestly can't make up my mind! XD

Rank You'd Consider Having: Scout

Eye Colour: Emerald Green

Soul Colour: Dark green.

Past History: Phoenix and her two sisters, Khali and Fiora, were born to a pair of hunters in a pack that, shortly after, fell apart after a violent conflict with a rival pack-- A conflict that resulted in the loss of both of her parents. Since then, Phoenix and her sisters wandered the lands together, fiercely loyal to one another, having been raised on the belief that family always came first. On a hot summer night, the forest the three of them had made their home in was suddenly alive with fire, separating the three of them; Phoenix later found the charred body of Khali among the ashes, but her older sister Fiora was nowhere to be found. Strong in the belief that her sister was still alive, she's been travelling on her own ever since, determined to find her.

Roleplay Sample:

Phoenix's howl came so loud, and so suddenly, that several of the birds nestled in the nearby trees took off into the sky out of fright; down below, the noise had frightened a fat rabbit out from underneath a log... And that was what she wanted. The second she spotted that rabbit, Phoenix was off, bounding over stumps and raised roots in hot pursuit. Green eyes glittered with a wild determination, jaws parted in a heavy pant. Through the underbrush, zig-zagging around the trees, across a clearing and towards the dusty, barren base of the cliffside... She was closing in.

Phoenix knew what was up ahead: rocks from the cliff-face that hung over the valley rose up on either side of them, and at the end of that tightened path was nothing but a rock wall. It was a dead end, and that damned rabbit would have nowhere else to go. She had the whole thing planned out. Any minute now, the rabbit would realize it was trapped, slow down, come to a stop, and either accept its fate or just claw at the wall until Phoenix got to it.

She was getting closer...

... But the rabbit was still going full-tilt, straight at the wall. The sudden realization that this fuzzball wasn't planning to come to a stop almost made Phoenix stumble. What was it expecting to do? Just run straight through the rocks? She picked up the pace, paws pounding on the dusty earth as she tried to catch up. She was just a few feet from it... She craned her neck, jaws wide open...

The rabbit jumped at the end of the path, and as it did Phoenix sprang forward, intending to snatch it out of the air.

Fuzzy bunny paws met the rock wall and sprang back, launching the rabbit straight over Phoenix's head.

She caught only a brief glance at the rabbit flying above her, twisting its body in the opposite direction, before she was met with a face-full of rock.

She collapsed on the ground with stars in her eyes. Once the world stopped spinning-- or at least managed to spin at only a moderate pace-- she clambered to her feet, and stumbled around just in time to see the rabbit dart out of the rock path and disappear around a corner.

All she could do was stare. And stare... And stare. Then her posture slouched, and her backside plopped down in a clumsy sit.

"... Huh," she snorted after a long moment's silence. She wrinkled her aching, bleeding nose and winced. "... Didn't know they could do that."

Why You Believe You'd be a Good Member of Onyx Chain: I have several years' experience in para and multi-para literate feral wolf roleplay, and even more years' experience in roleplay of other genres; it's been some time, however, due to personal life things that got in the way of my RP-time, so I'm a little bit rusty at the moment. However, when I saw the ad for this group I was reminded a lot of the feral wolf RP where I'd originally started and learned to love this genre, and I think I'd have a lot of fun with this setting and this group of people.

Activity: It varies. I work a full-time job with pretty flexible hours, so sometimes I'll only be available in the mornings, other times I'll only be available in the evenings. I usually have two days off a week (sometimes three), though they vary as well depending on the schedule. If need be, I can give a better idea of what my availability will be like each week as my schedule comes out so the mods are aware beforehand. :)

Do you have skype?: I do! My username is kiha.korin :D
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 01:40:03 am by Atticus-Crowley »

Offline WolfishGrin

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2014, 01:33:20 pm »
Wonder how often dey check dis.

Offline Cycada

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Grumpy Fluffbutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2014, 10:49:10 pm »
Well, their last response here was like... Nine days ago? D: I hope they didn't forget! Although I guess I could always sign up on their forums and apply there?

Offline SlipKnot64

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Come To Me Darlin'. Don't Be Scared..
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2014, 04:03:46 pm »
Name: Isis Vaenhu
Species of wolf: Unknown at this moment.
Pack: Whichever needs more
Rank you'd consider having: Whichever is needed most. However, I will not take guard.
Eyes colour : Very dull pink/red color.
Soul Colour: Dull pink/red color.
Past History: Unknown.
Roleplay Sample: All fibers in her body were telling her to just walk away, leave this brute to do whatever he was doing. However, being called names and such, caused her to be a bit more stubborn. Like a sudden switch had flickered on. She turned her bodice towards the obviously larger wolf. Though instead of sneering, or snarling, she merely had a calm, unnerving gaze. Not really saying anything. Well, until she just had too. "Say what you want, but I could probably pin you down with my saliva." This, was most likely true. Not that she was cockily thinking of herself as higher, but this male was underweight and like a twig. So even a squirrel could pin him down. With a yawn, she'd turn herself away from the scene and make towards the river that was not to far away. Wanting to get as far away from this, creepy male as possible. What if he had rabies or something?
Why you believe you'd be a good member of Onyx Chain: Nothing I can say that will put you in my favor, so yolo.
Activity: 7/7 if I'm having fun.

Accepted, ill be sending you a, message . Welcome to Onyx chain

WE WILL CHASE THE SUN UNTIL RAGNAROK COMES.

Offline SlipKnot64

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2014, 04:06:52 pm »
Name: Phoenix

Species of Wolf: Eurasian Wolf

Pack: Either or, really! They both sound great, and I honestly can't make up my mind! XD

Rank You'd Consider Having: Scout

Eye Colour: Emerald Green

Soul Colour: Dark green.

Past History: Phoenix and her two sisters, Khali and Fiora, were born to a pair of hunters in a pack that, shortly after, fell apart after a violent conflict with a rival pack-- A conflict that resulted in the loss of both of her parents. Since then, Phoenix and her sisters wandered the lands together, fiercely loyal to one another, having been raised on the belief that family always came first. On a hot summer night, the forest the three of them had made their home in was suddenly alive with fire, separating the three of them; Phoenix later found the charred body of Khali among the ashes, but her older sister Fiora was nowhere to be found. Strong in the belief that her sister was still alive, she's been travelling on her own ever since, determined to find her.

Roleplay Sample:

Phoenix's howl came so loud, and so suddenly, that several of the birds nestled in the nearby trees took off into the sky out of fright; down below, the noise had frightened a fat rabbit out from underneath a log... And that was what she wanted. The second she spotted that rabbit, Phoenix was off, bounding over stumps and raised roots in hot pursuit. Green eyes glittered with a wild determination, jaws parted in a heavy pant. Through the underbrush, zig-zagging around the trees, across a clearing and towards the dusty, barren base of the cliffside... She was closing in.

Phoenix knew what was up ahead: rocks from the cliff-face that hung over the valley rose up on either side of them, and at the end of that tightened path was nothing but a rock wall. It was a dead end, and that damned rabbit would have nowhere else to go. She had the whole thing planned out. Any minute now, the rabbit would realize it was trapped, slow down, come to a stop, and either accept its fate or just claw at the wall until Phoenix got to it.

She was getting closer...

... But the rabbit was still going full-tilt, straight at the wall. The sudden realization that this fuzzball wasn't planning to come to a stop almost made Phoenix stumble. What was it expecting to do? Just run straight through the rocks? She picked up the pace, paws pounding on the dusty earth as she tried to catch up. She was just a few feet from it... She craned her neck, jaws wide open...

The rabbit jumped at the end of the path, and as it did Phoenix sprang forward, intending to snatch it out of the air.

Fuzzy bunny paws met the rock wall and sprang back, launching the rabbit straight over Phoenix's head.

She caught only a brief glance at the rabbit flying above her, twisting its body in the opposite direction, before she was met with a face-full of rock.

She collapsed on the ground with stars in her eyes. Once the world stopped spinning-- or at least managed to spin at only a moderate pace-- she clambered to her feet, and stumbled around just in time to see the rabbit dart out of the rock path and disappear around a corner.

All she could do was stare. And stare... And stare. Then her posture slouched, and her backside plopped down in a clumsy sit.

"... Huh," she snorted after a long moment's silence. She wrinkled her aching, bleeding nose and winced. "... Didn't know they could do that."

Why You Believe You'd be a Good Member of Onyx Chain: I have several years' experience in para and multi-para literate feral wolf roleplay, and even more years' experience in roleplay of other genres; it's been some time, however, due to personal life things that got in the way of my RP-time, so I'm a little bit rusty at the moment. However, when I saw the ad for this group I was reminded a lot of the feral wolf RP where I'd originally started and learned to love this genre, and I think I'd have a lot of fun with this setting and this group of people.

Activity: It varies. I work a full-time job with pretty flexible hours, so sometimes I'll only be available in the mornings, other times I'll only be available in the evenings. I usually have two days off a week (sometimes three), though they vary as well depending on the schedule. If need be, I can give a better idea of what my availability will be like each week as my schedule comes out so the mods are aware beforehand. :)

Do you have skype?: I do! My username is kiha.korin :D

Accepted, I will be sending you a message

Offline akimra2622

• Sometimes you forget that things disappear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2014, 09:01:22 pm »
Name: Cann

Species of wolf: Banks Island Tundra Wolf

Pack: Eioss

Rank you'd consider having: adopted daughter of the Alphas who yearns to be a scout or spy for the battles against the Kako pack.

Eyes colour: Ice-Blue

Soul Colour: My soul is a very light shade of blue but now and then there is a hint of grey within.

Past History: I was born into the Kako pack but when my parents saw that my soul wasn't dark, they sent me away. As a lone pup, survival was not easy. I struggled down the icy slopes of the mountains for days on end. My only source of food was the occasional insect or small reptile that had been frozen in the thick snow. After a painful decent, which had taken me many days, I finally reached the end of the mountain range and the edge of a forest. The warmth filled my frail little body. I crept on among the trees until I collapsed. When I was found, I was already half-dead. I was taken to the council of the Eioss pack where the Alpha couple decided to keep me as their daughter. They took care of me and I soon became stronger and was able to live the normal life of a wolf without having to fear death at every step I took. I grew fast and when I reached nine months of age, I started to learn the art of stealth.

Roleplay Sample:Cann slowly crept along among the trees. She crouched so low, her belly skimmed the leaves, which lay scattered all around her. It was the beginning of Autumn but she didn't fear the approaching chill that hung in the air. The poor creature before her had no idea what was coming and it continued to graze silently. Helplessly.
For a moment, Cann froze and looked back to where her teacher crouched, almost invisible, in the shadows. He gave her a slight nod. Cann refocused her attention her prey. Her challenge was to get as close as she could to it before it noticed her. She aimed to get within a paw's reach of the beast.
All her life, Cann's sole wish had been to become a stealth hunter and become a scout or a spy in the battles against the Kako tyrants. Secretly, she knew that this would be the only way to get close to her true parents without having to kill them.
Cann shook her head. She must not let herself get distracted by her thoughts and emotions. They would be the only things that would let her down when she was in the midst of battle. She stalked on. She was now a full grown wolf's length away from the poor creature. A few more steps and she would have reached her aim and she could start the chase. Slowly, she inched closer. Suddenly, a bloodcurdling howl resounded in the forest. Cann froze and the beast fled. Her master hurried to her side, ready to protect her if the need would arise.
A long time later, there was still no alarm or commotion. It was probably just one of the younger wolves playing chase. Cann cursed; another challenge failed.

Why you believe you'd be a good member of Onyx Chain: I love to write stories for fun, so I have quite a bit of literary experience. Also, when I was younger, my friends and I would spend every single moment of our spare time together acting out adventures in the form of an oral Role Play. However, we moved away and ever since, I have been looking for someone to do Role Play with like I used to but because I am now older, people my age think that sort of thing childish. I soon learnt that internet-based role play is much better for me now.  I will always stay in character and play according to the rules and the story line.

Activity:I am on most days for about an hour or so at a time but because of school, I am not free all the time. However, I will dedicate my free time to this whenever I can.

Also, is this also a roleplay IN feral heart? If so, could you tell me which map it is and if it is a custom map, could you please send me the download link!!! Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 09:41:41 pm by Akimra »

Offline SlipKnot64

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2014, 01:05:34 am »
Name: Cann

Species of wolf: Banks Island Tundra Wolf

Pack: Eioss

Rank you'd consider having: adopted daughter of the Alphas who yearns to be a scout or spy for the battles against the Kako pack.

Eyes colour: Ice-Blue

Soul Colour: My soul is a very light shade of blue but now and then there is a hint of grey within.

Past History: I was born into the Kako pack but when my parents saw that my soul wasn't dark, they sent me away. As a lone pup, survival was not easy. I struggled down the icy slopes of the mountains for days on end. My only source of food was the occasional insect or small reptile that had been frozen in the thick snow. After a painful decent, which had taken me many days, I finally reached the end of the mountain range and the edge of a forest. The warmth filled my frail little body. I crept on among the trees until I collapsed. When I was found, I was already half-dead. I was taken to the council of the Eioss pack where the Alpha couple decided to keep me as their daughter. They took care of me and I soon became stronger and was able to live the normal life of a wolf without having to fear death at every step I took. I grew fast and when I reached nine months of age, I started to learn the art of stealth.

Roleplay Sample:Cann slowly crept along among the trees. She crouched so low, her belly skimmed the leaves, which lay scattered all around her. It was the beginning of Autumn but she didn't fear the approaching chill that hung in the air. The poor creature before her had no idea what was coming and it continued to graze silently. Helplessly.
For a moment, Cann froze and looked back to where her teacher crouched, almost invisible, in the shadows. He gave her a slight nod. Cann refocused her attention her prey. Her challenge was to get as close as she could to it before it noticed her. She aimed to get within a paw's reach of the beast.
All her life, Cann's sole wish had been to become a stealth hunter and become a scout or a spy in the battles against the Kako tyrants. Secretly, she knew that this would be the only way to get close to her true parents without having to kill them.
Cann shook her head. She must not let herself get distracted by her thoughts and emotions. They would be the only things that would let her down when she was in the midst of battle. She stalked on. She was now a full grown wolf's length away from the poor creature. A few more steps and she would have reached her aim and she could start the chase. Slowly, she inched closer. Suddenly, a bloodcurdling howl resounded in the forest. Cann froze and the beast fled. Her master hurried to her side, ready to protect her if the need would arise.
A long time later, there was still no alarm or commotion. It was probably just one of the younger wolves playing chase. Cann cursed; another challenge failed.

Why you believe you'd be a good member of Onyx Chain: I love to write stories for fun, so I have quite a bit of literary experience. Also, when I was younger, my friends and I would spend every single moment of our spare time together acting out adventures in the form of an oral Role Play. However, we moved away and ever since, I have been looking for someone to do Role Play with like I used to but because I am now older, people my age think that sort of thing childish. I soon learnt that internet-based role play is much better for me now.  I will always stay in character and play according to the rules and the story line.

Activity:I am on most days for about an hour or so at a time but because of school, I am not free all the time. However, I will dedicate my free time to this whenever I can.

Also, is this also a roleplay IN feral heart? If so, could you tell me which map it is and if it is a custom map, could you please send me the download link!!! Thank you.

accepted i will be sending you a message. Remember you cant have any type of blue eyes and your.soul colour must be on the grey scale. Also i highly doubt youd be able to the the adopted daughter of the alpha, the eioss alpha is very strict xD

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2014, 04:25:01 pm »
Name: Aliah (means evil, loyal)
Species of wolf: Demonic-ish
Pack: Kako
Rank you'd consider having: Lead Spy/Lead Warrior
Eyes colour: Black
Soul Colour: Gray

Past History: Aliah was abandoned when he was young, his parents were part of the Eioss pack and never grew to love him, since his soul turned dark in his early years.  He murdered his siblings when he heard voices in his head, and he pledged to follow the demons orders.  He left the Eioss pack after being beat up horribly by a gang of Rogue wolves.  He limped all the way to the Kako and passed out, a few steps before he reached the territory.  He woke up still in the snow, his wounds bloody and stained on his fur, continued walking and finally reached the pack lands, the demon in his voice told him; "You are home, noble follower."
Roleplay Sample: "Your mine now." I said as I continued running after a deer I had found, I leaped once, and scraped it's hip.  I leaped again, my eyes glowed and I bit into it's neck. "Gotcha." I barked happily. (I haven't been roleplaying for long so I hope this is ok)
Why you believe you'd be a good member of Onyx Chain: I believe I would be a good member of the Onyx Chain because I always love the roleplays like these and I have so much fun in them.  My other pack RP died out so I found this one.

Activity: I cannot play on weekdays due to Mom's rules unless I practice my instruments, then I have to wait till 8 and only get an hour and a half.  On weekends I am mostly on all the time, with few breaks for Minecraft
Do you have skype?: For personal use, sorry Nope
PLEASE READ: Note that his mind is controlled by a dark, dark demon and sometimes goes into a mental state where he studders, and goes half-insane (like Sam in the second Transformers movie, in the college where he sees symbols), it is best to stay away from him in this condition because he has no control of his mind what-so ever and may seriously wound you.

I hope this is good enough!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 12:20:00 am by ~River~ »
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906