Author Topic: Staff art.. again! (WIP AND YOU CAN REQUEST)  (Read 963 times)

ShyHero

Staff art.. again! (WIP AND YOU CAN REQUEST)
« on: July 30, 2018, 10:33:57 am »
Hello players of FH!
This day I wanted to share the staff art again! Still a WIP but I'll get it done. There is 100% no tracing this time! Only my idea! Let's get to it! It includes some other art and v1 staff art and v2! V1 I was not the best at art yet. V1 isn't traced, since I didn't get the idea of that when I did them but I'm never doing that dumb mistake I made again. V2 is most recent. Other art I didnt get that tracing idea too. Enjoy! You can request if you want although I feel like I won't get many requests.

Morgra v1 Art:

Morgra v2 Art:

Warriorstrike v1 Art:

Warriorstrike v2 Art:

Kikiorylandia v1 art:

Kikiorylandia v2 art:

WIP!

Kynvuu v1 Art:

Kynvuu v2 Art:

WIP!

LordSuragaha v1 art:

WIP!

LordSuragaha v2 art:

WIP!

[/color]
I know I just never have time to do LordSuragaha's! Imma get work on that today!

Next is just random art that I have done!

This was just a random character I made and did a drawing out of them, her name is mally:

Next is a request from daimondrose. This is old but I was still on v1 staff art when I did this But I wasn't that good ^^

So hope you like them and if you would like to request, I need a characters reference, Pose, and expression. I don't think many requests will come in but I'm hoping the best since I worked hard for this thread, im adding more soon! Thanks guys!! : D

« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 05:12:32 pm by ShyHero »