Author Topic: Whaddya guys think of my Signature Banner?  (Read 3163 times)

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • ❤️ Plz Nuzzle me! I'm super Cuddly ❤️
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
Re: Whaddya guys think of my Signature Banner?
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2018, 11:14:46 pm »
~ Thanks dude. My dad and I get all up into surfing mood when it hits summer, though he's old and im fat DX So we just drive around Santa Cruz and go see the surfers, and listen to the Beach Boys all the way. :)

~Surfing is something i know is a wonderful feeling, but you really gotta be in shape DX (I wanna surf but i got bad ankle support)

PocketMutt

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2018, 09:47:31 am »
~ Thanks dude. My dad and I get all up into surfing mood when it hits summer, though he's old and im fat DX So we just drive around Santa Cruz and go see the surfers, and listen to the Beach Boys all the way. :)

~Surfing is something i know is a wonderful feeling, but you really gotta be in shape DX (I wanna surf but i got bad ankle support)

Ooh gotta love the Beach Boys ! Pet Sounds is one of my favorite albums (but who doesn't list it as their fav) !
I got body issues myself so a lot of it is for me is just getting the courage to go out there.

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • ❤️ Plz Nuzzle me! I'm super Cuddly ❤️
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2018, 04:04:41 am »

Ooh gotta love the Beach Boys ! Pet Sounds is one of my favorite albums (but who doesn't list it as their fav) !
I got body issues myself so a lot of it is for me is just getting the courage to go out there.

Happens ;;