Author Topic: Thoughts on the Forum Side of the Feral Heart Community  (Read 5561 times)

Offline Cocopix

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Thoughts on the Forum Side of the Feral Heart Community
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2016, 06:33:31 am »
ayyy why not

1.) What made you decide to use the Feral Heart forum? (Ex. Was it because you came needing help, or users in game mentioned it, or you were searching for game add ons etc)
I believe the first time I really used the forums was for help, and didn't really use it for much else to be honest.

2.) What did you think about FH forum community when you first decided to come on the forum? (Ex. Are they friendly or were you intimidated by older users etc)
Very friendly, and not to mention helpful! There's always someone to lend a hand in the help threads.

3.) What did you think of the site layout? (Ex. Easy to understand, interesting, boring, etc.)
It's not bad, but I just think the jet black background makes text a bit glary, and makes some hard to read. But besides that, the structure is nice and easy to go through.

4.) Were you intimidated to post in topics or create topics? If so why?
ehehehyes
im just an all round awkward person -sob

5.) Are you a regular user of the FH forum & why?
Wasn't much beforehand, really. I'm kind of easing myself into it now.

6.) What do you enjoy most about the Feral Heart forum if anything?
The community, the artwork, the addons, ebrythin.

Plays as Cocopix / Crystal Feather
Signature by Anarchiae @ DA

Offline Rostova

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • BurrBoi
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2016, 10:44:23 am »
1.) What made you decide to use the Feral Heart forum? (Ex. Was it because you came needing help, or users in game mentioned it, or you were searching for game add ons etc)-
 I had gotten an account after quite awhile (my other had been deleted because i didnt activate it :P) so i decided to make the most of my account, by using the forum AND the game. I had also wanted to be a dedicated member of a community i enjoy for awhile now, so i decided the feralheart forum would be perfect for me.

2.) What did you think about FH forum community when you first decided to come on the forum? (Ex. Are they friendly or were you intimidated by older users etc)
 I had thought they were all pretty friendly (and I still do) but i must admit I was a teensy bit jealous of older members ;).
3.) What did you think of the site layout? (Ex. Easy to understand, interesting, boring, etc.)-
I loved the setup, and  the other forum that i had used all the time, it was totally different and compared to this, pretty boring.

4.) Were you intimidated to post in topics or create topics? If so why?-
 I really want to create topics, although i don't really know what to post about :')

5.) Are you a regular user of the FH forum & why?-
 I consider myself one, since im on the forum a ton, and I enjoy my time here. Although i have no idea what other people think...

6.) What do you enjoy most about the Feral Heart forum if anything?-
 Probably the friendly community. They are extremely kind, and i love how I get such quick responses on help topics.

Lights and streetlamps flicker in the snow

Offline barghosts

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • free pizza for life
    • chewgags
    • chewgags
    • coffeemo
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2016, 02:58:22 pm »
1.) What made you decide to use the Feral Heart forum? (Ex. Was it because you came needing help, or users in game mentioned it, or you were searching for game add ons etc)
While I was downloading FeralHeart, I was curious on what the forums had to offer... and then I spent 8 hours exploring all the threads. x'D

I was pretty frightened of everyone, seeing as they were of "higher ranks" (everyone I saw was experience, elder, etc). But I noticed the comments they left on topics and I sorta got more comfortable.

3.) What did you think of the site layout? (Ex. Easy to understand, interesting, boring, etc.)
It was interesting, if not a bit hard to understand at the time. Then again, it was my first time seeing a forum layout such as this so I was sort of lost ha

4.) Were you intimidated to post in topics or create topics? If so why?
I was intimidated, but I believe it was out of being socially shy. I didn't know what to type, how to respond and I was scared of what I would get in reply.

5.) Are you a regular user of the FH forum & why?
I want to say I am, but I went on a seriously long hiatus from both the forums and the game. So I can't say I am. ;v;

6.) What do you enjoy most about the Feral Heart forum if anything?
The creativity and friendly community! I love seeing what people come up with whether it's maps or presets or a totally new mesh for everyone to use. I also love seeing the positive responses people give and receive, of course there's always going to be that one person that ruins it but 99% of the time it's nothing but caring attitudes and a place where everyone is looking out for each other.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 03:02:58 pm by BladeDawns »

KERMIT IT'S NOT A COOKIE