Author Topic: Marking pack project  (Read 1456 times)

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Friendly Neighborhood Environmental Scientist
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
Marking pack project
« on: May 24, 2018, 05:44:17 am »
So, I have a marking pack planned out- a big marking pack, with a long term goal of possibly replacing Legendary Markings (I can dream, I guess?).

A lot of the realistic canine/feline markings in LM will be re-created in my own vision, and a lot of new markings will be added- most based on real-life animals.
So far I've created Panda, Asian Black Bear, Spectacled Bear, Sun Bear, and Wolverine markings. These are still in the process of being edited. The spectacled bear markings in particular are ugly so I'll be doing a lot of revisions.

Right now I'm not looking for any assistance, as I'm not even sure I'll go through with this project given how busy I always am, but if I start to become very dedicated, I may seek out others who are experienced with markings and presets to help out.

This thread will continue to be updated as I make edits / new markings / etc.

OCs | Art | [url=https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62880.n

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Marking pack project
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 11:47:28 am »
Wow, these are gorgeous markings you have here! You really have a talent for marking making! Keep up the great work, can't wait to see what else you come up with! <3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 11:15:16 pm »
I look forward to seeing more from you! You've done a great job. +floof

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 04:32:45 am »
That is quality work right there! Love your close attention to detail on each of these. I could really see you did your research. I’m very fond of the idea of real life animal markings, could encourage people to try playing as other animals. It would be nice to see another big marking pack around :) Good luck with this project, so far it all looks really great and I’m excited to see more.