Author Topic: Help a Sista out?  (Read 2115 times)

Offline .Dionysus.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Help a Sista out?
« on: September 19, 2014, 04:22:45 pm »
Yo yo yo! Upon my returning *squeals with excitement* I'm deciding to make a roleplay to rejoice in love and beauty!

Anywhoozles, this will be a warrior cat roleplay as I find them a lot easier to manage, recruit for and well understand I guess. (Just my opinion, don't slap meh o3o)

So for this roleplay I'm going to need a map, correct? Well in the spirit of life and love, the lovely floof that makes this map/maps will earn a spot as a Global Moderator in the roleplay, meaning YOU have the chance to moderate the site and the map! Isn't that great!? :D

Now let's move onto details and stray away from my happy goofiness ^^

The name of the roleplay will be The Riot Inside (TRI), now you must be thinking "Da fudge is this crazy person thinking with a name like that?"
Well let me explain fellow crazies, TRI is a roleplay where it starts off as an everyday four clans in a forest living life peacefully, etc., etc.
BUT!
Then a prophecy rises of a young kit who will have to battle two brothers and save the clans from an impending doom. When the actual battle takes place the kit and two brothers are only apprentices. In the midst of the great war is the three apprentices battling each other as a storm rages on around them. Fur is flying and blood is staining the grassy meadows. Then when the good think they are winning, the brothers kill the other apprentice. After the good witnesses that, all hope is lost. This cat was supposed to save them. What was StarClan thinking. The brothers and their side over rule the good and turn the four clans into one and rule over them for three moons.
While that's happening, the prophecy cat is being trained and strengthened in StarClan so she can come back and save the clans- well clan. At moon high of the third full moon since being imprisoned by the brothers, a large storm starts up again and the captured medicine cat gets a vision of the cat from the prophecy rising from the lake surrounded by a a bright red light. During the entire vision, the medicine cat had went into a short term coma and writhes in pain in the center of the camp. When the medicine thought that was all, the four past leaders appear to her and chant the second part of the prophecy. Then the medicine cat awakes and she couldn't just tell the brothers what she saw. The cat in the prophecy is back and stronger than ever with a new warrior name.
During this time, the Dark Forest enters the second brother's mind and chants their own prophecy. Only one of the brothers will live and the other must stay alive and run off.

The battle starts and the prophecy cat scampers through the forest and invades the camp. The cats from her side cheer for her return but look confused. An argument starts and the cats are launched into battle again. A war has started yet again!  At the top of a large ledge is where the brothers fight the female when the female shoves the first brother off the ledge and to his death. She turns to the other brother and they battle. StarClan and the Dark Forest are battling to keep the cat of their side alive when the light turns a grimly black. The second brother runs off. The prophecy cat knows... StarClan and the Dark Forest have ended, keeping her and the second brother alive. They no longer exist, but the prophecy cat was prepared for this. Turning to her new found followers, she instructs them that there is a land far from here that will provide safety.

They travel to the land and split into five clans, the prophecy cat leading one clan. At this moment in time, the clans live with no guidance but from their leaders.

Now that's all I'll say for now, yeah I know a lot but it's the way to explain everything for you!

Basically I need three maps... (the third can be deleted/used for something else after the travel to the new land).

The first map is the map where everything will start, four camps and a simple moon pool not far with a small gathering place. It should be a forest-like map and will take on the looks of the clan territories from the books (but the gathering place needs to be large enough to hold the war).

The second map will be where the clans travel to (now I'm going to put a lot more details for you as this will be the main map soon). This map needs fives camps and territories with a gathering place. There will be a mountain territory, a valley, a meadow, a forest and a swamp. The gathering place should be in the center of the mountain territory.
Now here are some pictures of the land~

Gathering Place

Mountain Territory

Mountain Camp

Waterfall In Mountains

Resting Place For Clan In The Mountains

River That Separates The Mountain Territory From The Forest Territory

Forest Territory

Forest Camp

Meadow Territory

Meadow Camp

Valley Territory

Valley Camp

Swamp Territory

Swamp Camp

The third map is where the deceased will live after the fall of StarClan (it will be where the prophecy cat will rule after she dies)

As an extra, could you make the camps hidden and look not man made? Have them so that if you were wandering around without the chat names on, you wouldn't be able to fine it immediately... Thank you! And please try to make it detailed but not too laggy and beautiful! Something you'd like to have your super awesome roleplay in! Thank ya~

Interested in making the map and being apart of the roleplay? PM me here or comment!

Thanks for reading and I really need this done so if you are a skilled map maker, please consider it!

Offline MoonlitSunlight

• View Profile
Re: Help a Sista out?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 05:41:32 pm »
Nevermind, let me post this on an alternate account.

Offline .Divergent.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 05:46:14 pm »
Heyyyy. ~ Moon here, this is just my main account. Just call me Didi, or whatever you'd like to call me. I don't mind. Welcome back to the FH community, dear. <3

This request doesn't seem too complicated nor too hard. Challenging, yes, but that's good! Makes me want to take chances and help improve my skills. Sounds like something I would be able to complete! Is it alright if I'd like to try it out? Yes, I've made a few maps so I believe I know what I'm doing. c: If you'd like some samples of my work, feel free to ask. ^u^

Offline .Dionysus.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 06:40:40 pm »
Wow, I'm glad I have someone offering already!
And thanks, I'm glad to be back!
If you'd like you can PM me some samples or just post them here in the comments!
I'd love if you'd make my little maps, you'd be a great help ^^
Thanks again Didi c:

Offline .Divergent.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 10:55:11 pm »
Happy to help, hun! ^u^ And sure thing. I'll send you some of my examples over through here.
Also, mind telling me your FH username, so we can find each other in-game?

Offline .Dionysus.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2014, 02:13:53 am »
Of course! It's .Dionysus. but currently I am unable to get in game due to computer problems that I'm working on fixing right away! c:

Offline .Divergent.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2014, 08:24:38 pm »
Oh, no worries! I'll send over a request when I have time; My username is .Divergent.

I also wish you luck on fixing your computer problems! Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

Offline .Divergent.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2014, 10:50:40 pm »
Oh! One more thing. I do believe I promised to provide you with some of my work. So, here it is! I hope you enjoy. These can be both old and new pieces of work:

« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 10:53:02 pm by .Divergent. »

Offline .Dionysus.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2014, 01:38:50 am »
Beautiful work! You're a.very skilled map maker!
And i'll be getting my computer fixed as soon as possible

Offline .Divergent.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2014, 08:21:20 pm »
Beautiful work! You're a.very skilled map maker!
And i'll be getting my computer fixed as soon as possible
Thank you!<3 And that's good news. I'll try to start on your map today, so for updates I can send them through PM or through here. Whatever works better for you.

Also, I wanted to ask you if you'd like only WoW trees, or a mixture of different realistic trees throughout the maps? Whichever you'd like, hun. It's your map, after all. c:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 08:48:52 pm by .Divergent. »