Author Topic: Wings of Fire map  (Read 718 times)

Offline Lexiloofroo7

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Wings of Fire map
« on: August 24, 2016, 03:04:47 am »
I am looking for a map maker. I need a map, height & a mask, seasons & weather.. the whole shebang. I don't have anything in particular, In fact, I don't even have a map or anything. All I need is a map with many underground hideouts, dens, and little places to hide. What I'm looking for is quite similar to Seaside grove. Please Pm me, I check my box daily. I am really desperate here, gone through like 6 map makers in the last 6-8 months. If you are worried the map wouldn't be put to good use, check my site! I set everything up while I had a map maker, and then he/she said that they were no longer doing that. Site: http://fh-wings-of-fire.boards.net/

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 98
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
Re: Wings of Fire map
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 04:33:59 pm »
Man I love that name, "Wings of Fire".
Very creative! :D

Good luck on getting a map maker! :)
WORK IN PROGRESS
Artwork (c) LynxBrush & Majorest

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Offline Lexiloofroo7

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Wings of Fire map
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 07:51:52 pm »
I am looking for a map maker. I need a map, height & a mask, seasons & weather.. the whole shebang. I don't have anything in particular, In fact, I don't even have a map or anything. All I need is a map with many underground hideouts, dens, and little places to hide. What I'm looking for is quite similar to Seaside grove. Please Pm me, I check my box daily. I am really desperate here, gone through like 6 map makers in the last 6-8 months. If you are worried the map wouldn't be put to good use, check my site! I set everything up while I had a map maker, and then he/she said that they were no longer doing that. Site: http://fh-wings-of-fire.boards.net/

*I might pay, depending on how good it is. KEEP THIS IN MIND!*