Author Topic: Multiple Biome Map  (Read 726 times)

Snowdust01

Multiple Biome Map
« on: July 31, 2017, 09:06:48 pm »
Looking for someone whos experienced at making maps and would be able to make a really large map that would contain 3 bioms..Jungle, Savannah and Artic/Tundra I would do it myself but I suck at making maps so it would be great if you could make one for me..
I  dont need it by a certain time so take your time..
My few requirements for the map would be just basically as realistic as possible while also added den sits with maybe 5 to 10 dens in the same place but once again please make it realistic and please add atlest 1 den site in each biome maybe 3 in the savannah and then just scatter random dens and borrows (if possible) in other areas in the biomes.
For the jungle could you add giant trees as like a canopy, I also had a map once that had sunrays shinning in the jungle..if you could do something like that, that would be great but if not its fine..I would also like it if you could had trees in all biomes that you could sit on..and also if you could add a few nests scattered around in different trees.
The last thing I can think of is added weater like rain..and if possible for it to just snow in only the artic area..but im not sure if thats possible and maybe add a waterfall in the jungle..that is all I can think of..sorry its a lot I really want this map to be good..please message me if your willing to do this or just replie bellow..thanks.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 09:12:07 pm by Snowdust01 »

Snowdust01

Re: Multiple Biome Map
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 09:08:10 pm »
One last thing I thought of was if in the savannah and artic add large rock formations but in the artic more larger and possible on a mountain and for the savannah again if you could add water holes and maybe mud holes?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 09:10:09 pm by Snowdust01 »

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple Biome Map
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 02:17:11 am »
i have a localized snow particle for the mountains if anyone wants it.  It's always turned on though.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"