Author Topic: PLEASE READ  (Read 881 times)

Offline Bullspit

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Deluxe chicken tender
    • View Profile
PLEASE READ
« on: September 10, 2017, 12:19:39 am »
Hello! I am in need of a map maker here. I had my map half way done but now it's totally gone to junk, I'm unable to make the map. It's not difficult or complicated. It's medium to easy. I'll send screenshots of what I have so far which is how I want it to look. No need to make custom heightmasks or terrainmasks or anything. Basically the map is medium sized where it's like a big forest, a few campsites on one side and a smedium city on the other. Please consider, I really need it. Thank you

Vivat Rex

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Re: PLEASE READ
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 03:23:10 pm »
Anyone whom agrees to help will need the heightmap you used, as objects will be buried in raised terrain if you alter the heightmap after placing objects on the default heightmap.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Bullspit

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Deluxe chicken tender
    • View Profile
Re: PLEASE READ
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 02:46:31 am »
Yes I know, I have all info from width to height to ocean height and everything. Even have screenshots of the 80% I had done. My map maker just won't work anymore. I am waiting for a response from somebody first though. To see if anyone will make it for me.

Vivat Rex