Author Topic: Map Request  (Read 718 times)

TweedleXDDee

Map Request
« on: October 31, 2017, 07:37:26 am »
Hellur fellow floofs! So, the title basically explains it all. I've attempted myself and things haven't went as well as I had hoped. I've recently fixed together a pack. We're active and we enjoy roleplaying a lot. Though, we're tired of being interrupted. We've all decided as a group, that it'd be a great benefit to have our own map in which we can give the link to download the map itself to anyone we please. Unfortunately, none of us can even create a good map and the map's I've looked at that are free to download are not what me and my group would call home.

So here I am. Asking my fellow floofs for help. Can someone please, if they have the time, create us a map?
Details will be below of what we'd like to see in the map though you can do only what you can manage. Thanks, love from the pack!

- Eia Requiem Ego

Details:

Lots of forests, surround everything but make sure the map is large and open, maybe about 15000?
Mountains, mostly around the edges so the fun parts are in the middle. Last map I played on, which was about 2 years ago (on a different account), it had a mountain area which was flat on top and rough-ish on the outside with steps to get up. It housed a lot of caves, big and small, for all types of ranks, such as a nursery for litters and a large cave which contained beds piled up, ranging from the top bed for the alpha, and the bottom beds for the betas and deltas. Around the large mountain was a deep lake which you could easily jump into. There were a lot of flowers and bushes and animals as well as a underwater passage into a cave which could only be accessible by swimming underwater. This contained a hidden mating area. There were also cute leaf nests which were placed on the stone beds.

The sky (I'm unsure if it does this already) must (if you can) change from day to night.

That is all >.< Hopefully this request is something someone can fix up for me,, if possible, I'd also like the link for the download so I can put it in my forum so the pack can easily access it~ you will be credited!

- Crypto & Family

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Map Request
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 03:10:39 pm »
Moving this to Maps ยป Request Maps ^^
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.