Author Topic: Beautiful maps..  (Read 1225 times)

Offline epithelia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Beautiful maps..
« on: April 21, 2018, 07:13:33 pm »
Again I'm searching some maps..some peaceful and nature maps...
I'm searching some natural maps.Some of the best ones!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Beautiful maps..
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 07:33:24 pm »
I'll move this over to the Request Maps board, as you are seeking out maps for the game.

(I'll get back to this post because I have a few suggestions that may interest you!)

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline epithelia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 07:48:57 pm »
I didn't knew where to,thanks for moving it!
And thank you very much!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 05:03:42 am »
These two are probably my favorites. One is rather large (but within reason) and the other is a small one. Both are quite stunning visually. Both combine nature with a sense of "magic" to them, so if you are one to enjoy those kinds of maps, I think you'll enjoy these. They have aspects of nature in them, but fear not if they aren't nature-y enough. c:

The first one is Genesis's Mountains of Melandru. You'll find lots of beautiful ice in this cold landscape, but there are some cozier areas within its terrain. It connects to another secret map hidden inside, Frostfall. Due to some incredible roleplay moments and memories in this map, it has testified as one of my favorites on Feral Heart. If you're not into the cold-ness of the map, Genesis has quite a few other maps on her Deviantart.

The other is Shuijing Cavern. I discovered this one through the Maps Submissions board on the website, where map-makers submitted their work for potential involvement in the upcoming patch. This one is a bit more otherworldly--lots of crystals and gems, but I'd say it's worth a peek. I've taken quite a few screenshots in this one because everywhere you look is something interesting to capture. It feels like something you would find in a video game. c:

I hope these help!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 05:29:56 am »
Heya! Here's one I personally enjoyed.

First up is Amorwind by reclusive-foosh! It truly is a gorgeous map, bit big of a download though. Totally worth it, very big and lots to explore~! Give it a go if it interests you. c:
https://www.deviantart.com/art/Amorwind-COMPLETED-PUBLIC-FH-map-470572323

not active here anymore ♡