Author Topic: Looking for a post apocalyptic map!  (Read 2362 times)

Offline Jokerster

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • call me charlie pls !
    • View Profile
Looking for a post apocalyptic map!
« on: June 26, 2018, 02:09:57 am »
Asking for a friend, since she’s not too active on the forums!
She has a group in the making, but unfortunately had trouble finding the ideal map, so now we’re coming here to see if someone can get the job done.

The setting is very dim, obviously near a forest or jungle-like appearances but there’s a big city nearby. You’re free to get creative on the outbreak look, out some vines on the buildings, make it look like nature itself formed into this map. Abandoned cars and houses, and so on. We have meshes we’d like in, so just let me know here if that’s something you know someone would be willing to do!

As for reward, we would be glad to give you art in return. Please show us examples of your work before continuing. This isn’t first come first serve.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 02:22:26 am by Jokerster »
guess im supposed to put an edgy picture here w my fursona

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a post apocalyptic map!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 12:13:43 pm »
Seems interesting. May I ask what the rp is like? Such as species to play in it, ect.
Merrp

Offline Jokerster

• Experienced Traveler
  • call me charlie pls !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 07:59:32 am »
Seems interesting. May I ask what the rp is like? Such as species to play in it, ect.

sure Sure!, here’s like, the basics of it so far—

🚑 🏥  ***HOW IT BEGAN***  🏥 🚑
A well known Scientist and Veterinarian, Dr. Gosling is the world's most famous inventor and has shared his creations to thousands, millions around the globe. This takes place in Atlanta, when an invention goes haywired. This new vaccine is to help prevent cats and dogs from shedding- beneficial to those who have allergies. It is a success, leaving it into the hands of Veterinarians and local pet stores. Many people are said to have vaccinated their animals with the latest invention, feedback is positive but strange. Hours after getting the shot, cats and dogs awake hairless- and deranged.

☠ ⚠  ***THE INFECTION***  ☠ ⚠
This infection throughout the story is named, "The Mange". After being infected or vaccinated, animals begin to constantly scratch and itch their skin- to the point where it becomes uncontrollable (causing to bleed). Fur becomes incredibly loose, animals who have the virus are hairless and crazed, their wild instincts kicking in. Animals begin to crave flesh and blood, some run in packs, some choose to be solitary. Many don't have a preference when it comes to their diets, making them cannibals. Those who have gotten bit have not survived long, leading to coughing up blood and dying a slow and painful death.

🐶 🐱 ***NO OWNER, NO LIMITS*** 🐶 🐱
In this plot, your character isn't in a pack unless they choose to be in one, or make one. Cats & dogs together now roam the streets, but the healthy can be just as dangerous as the dead. Food supplies is a main source for living, without it you will eventually die. Choose your opponents wisely & trust carefully. *your oc either lives solitary living on their own, or with others.*

🍃 🌎 ***THE WORLD*** 🍃 🌎
Virus Vaccine, also known as VV, takes place in atlanta. It is Post-Apocalyptic fiction, civilization has already collasped. Your character will grow and develop, the streets are not a safe place but buildings provide good shelter. Every turn is risky! Everything is of toxic, trees and plants have grown and merged into the cities and all man-made objects.

if you’re interested see if you can send a FR to CharlieBarkin ! the map is currently being worked on so the rp is postponed until that’s worked on !

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 11:44:51 am »
If you allow pre-joiners I would love to join ^-^ Street/city rps are my jam, weather apocalyptic or not.
Merrp

Offline Jokerster

• Experienced Traveler
  • call me charlie pls !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 01:29:46 am »
If you allow pre-joiners I would love to join ^-^ Street/city rps are my jam, weather apocalyptic or not.

sweet sweet, she has a discord server rn if you’d like to join? :0D im not very active on the FH forums, or you can send a group request invite to virus vaccine through fh! ill see if i can post screenies of the map so far 👀

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2018, 11:47:01 am »
I'd love to join the discord server first. Unsure of what type of chars I'm allowed to have. I know dogs and cats, but I wanna know what I can have/do with them. My discord username is
A random person#1696
Merrp

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2018, 04:13:17 pm »
Sounds interesting, I'd love to join! I can't get in FH until Monday or Tuesday so if someone could add me on Discord that'd be great.
Spartay#1921
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline nenefrog05

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • https://pancqkekitti.deviantart.
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2018, 07:53:24 pm »
I'd love to join this when its open! :O
pfp by my friend cosmikchump :]