Author Topic: Needing African Map  (Read 1613 times)

Offline ScarlettGypsy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Needing African Map
« on: August 11, 2018, 03:54:17 pm »
I am in the early EARLY stages of creating my own roleplay, which will eventually be a large, realistic lion based group, and I know once we get up and running I am going to want a map.

I'd like this map to be rather detailed, and rather large in size. I am actually about to have my first child (within this next week if not sooner), so there is no rush, as there is still much to do.

If you are willing or at least interested in helping, please feel free to comment, or send me a message, we can then exchange Discords, thank you in advance.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: Needing African Map
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 07:17:11 pm »
'Ay! Thought this could be something for you if you don't find one to make it for ya~<3
I found a pretty cool detailed jungle-african map made by cyberacat on DA. You can find it by this >link<

And oh my gosh, congratulations with the child! I'm very happy for you<3
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 07:23:17 pm by Ellen11v »
doing what i feel like

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 08:51:17 pm »
Oh wow, congrats on the child, and good wishes to the little sucker! x)

If you can't find anyone, I wouldn't mind makin' you a map! I enjoy making them, and actually am in the process of making a huge personal map pack ^- ^ Progress is slow on it due to me wanting to take my time though pff. I get really picky and obnoxious when it comes to detailing my maps, so I wouldn't mind at all making it detailed.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline ScarlettGypsy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 05:24:24 pm »
Thank you, both of you! I actually ended up having her the day after I posted this, so sorry for my late response.