Author Topic: A Dog Park Map (looking for pros + will be rewarded)  (Read 1458 times)

Offline CharlieBarkin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Slice of life / Comedy
    • View Profile
    • ANIMAL ACADEMY
A Dog Park Map (looking for pros + will be rewarded)
« on: January 14, 2019, 02:53:22 am »
hello!

trying not to jump to conclusions, but i have been working on a map for about a good two months for my personal group. it means a lot to me that im currently having problems, via thread to limit a long explanation: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=65597.msg900055#new

however, im hoping my current problem gets resolved. and if it does, i most likely won't be needing anyone to make a map.
but if worse comes to worse, i'm looking for someone who can reduplicate it for me. the map was nearly perfect, i spent a lot of time making everyting well-balanced and pretty to the eye as much as i could, so i may be a little picky as im mostly in search for those who has what it takes. our group for summary is life at san francisco, at the dog park. there's lots of cities, dog agility sets, etc. here are a few screenshots below:

i should note that the map took a long time for me to make, but it was fairly small. (2500 x 300) doing backdrops all around, and fencing every corner was rough. and because of this time being consumed, id be more than willing to return the favor in art. im an aspiring illustrator, and im sure we could work something out so that both of us get something we want. id be sending much more pictures for visual reference through dm. im not as active on the forums, so if you have discord, twitter, send it my way please! because you're basically making a duplicate, id be sending you all the preffered meshes and what not.

we are looking for this to be complete ASAP. so, quick turn around time. screenshots and wips would be most appreciated.

if you are interested, please contact me via here or at discord @yotiing#5512
if you've worked on previous maps (which id love to see) link some below as well. im going to be picky so i apologize in advance!

« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 02:56:16 am by CharlieBarkin »
Interested in an anthropomorphic RP group? See profile for more!