Author Topic: Looking to commission city-based Warriors map.  (Read 1448 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Looking to commission city-based Warriors map.
« on: January 25, 2019, 08:21:35 pm »
Hi there! So, as the title says I'm looking to eventually open a Warrior Cats RP that will be based in a city. Construction has only just started and it's unlikely that I'll launch this project anytime soon, so I can be very patient, but I do have a fairly clear vision of what I want and other requirements if I'm going to commission it to be made for me.

Things to Know
  • I'm looking for a detailed and generally appealing map, so I will want to see examples of past work to judge if we're a good fit for each other.
  • The map will need to include camps for 3 Clans + a smaller fourth.
  • The majority of the map will be a city, but I also plan to have one Clan's territory in a park and the other on the docks up against a body of water.
  • I have other landmarks and the general structure of the camps in mind, though I'm willing to work with whatever the mapmaker thinks is feasible. Whoever takes up this commission needs to be willing to talk with me and hash these things out so that I'm not asking for major reworks after it's all done, since that'll make neither of us happy.
  • Map size will probably be about... 20,000? I'm honestly not sure on this point, so long as there's enough space for each Clan to have a decent amount of territory.
  • I'm aiming for the map to be low in lag so that there aren't problems with that and crashing once the RP opens. If you know how to optimize maps to reduce lag, then that's a big plus.
  • I'd ideally like to pay through Paypal, but would be willing to use some other method at the map maker's request.
  • My budget is $30.
And that's about it. If you'd be interested in possibly taking up this commission then feel free to reply here, PM me, or add me on Discord at Shenanigans#9440 so we can talk!

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
Re: Looking to commission city-based Warriors map.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 12:50:29 am »
*Heavy breathing* I need in on this. Ive pretty much dreamed of a WC rp in a city. So much drama and plot potential. Not only will I be wiling to join and help make the rp, I am also a active map maker and near completion of finishing my current map for an rp. Now Ive never done much city before, I am 100% willing to go off a drawn ref to match it. I also don't have the best internet so my maps are pretty light in lag(Pretty much never had a single lag complaint) And I do have alot of city/town related meshes downloaded, including junkyard stuff. I only have 1 example of a city map I made like 1 year ago. But also my latest finished map. I also take multiply was of payment such as DA points, presets, and USD

City map: https://sta.sh/212147vfk7vb?edit=1

Forested map: https://sta.sh/2224n9i42adx?edit=1

Other info: https://www.deviantart.com/randoms-fh-stuff/journal/Random-s-Map-shop-773701177
Merrp