Author Topic: Anything you'd like to ask me?  (Read 6933 times)

Offline yindieheart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Anything you'd like to ask me?
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2012, 02:35:03 am »
also my friend is willing to give up her own account for punishment but yet again she played that account on my computer so Im guessing it wont let me on either way -_- now I guess Im done for...and my friends will prob forget I even exsist...or give me an ear full about that one that wasnt even my fault :/

Offline Necromancy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • How about a necromancy trick?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2012, 05:57:11 pm »
Er, I think that's more of a question to speak to the staff about, Lunawolf. Send a PM to one of the mods or something. You'll find their usernames here: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52
I doubt they'll do anything, though. Allowing your friend to play on your account having not read the rules or anything whilst you were out of the room was asking for trouble. Moderators don't undo bans. You'll just have to wait out the month, then speak to your friends.
Oh, and mods often don't believe tales of "my friend went on my account and swore; it wasn't me".

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2012, 09:13:55 pm »
How did chu come up with your username?

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline Necromancy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • How about a necromancy trick?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2012, 03:26:09 pm »
How do you get your mane so lush and shiny?

Offline DarkmoonNight

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • ~WolfDark~ <-- mah user in game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2012, 04:13:28 pm »
Why is your name Zarago?

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2012, 06:37:14 pm »
yea...I have a question :l I let my friend use my account for not even an hour and she was saying I guess bad stuff...and well my account got kicked -_- now I cant get on for a month and a whole day cuz of her...and I dont know who to go to ...to get this mess fixed...like I wont be able to survive a month without seeing my friends knowing it wasnt even ME that did anything bad...Im willing to change my pass etc anything so that I can get back to playing fh Dx and my friend even stated she wasnt even given a warning she was just kicked while I was out of the room. aka she was spending the night and was using my computer)) she was telling a funny story I guess and the mod didnt warn her or anything just kicked her out.....arnt mods supose to warn the ppl before they kick them out?... cuz she didnt get that .-. and now I cant even let my friends know that I wont be on for a MONTH  because she got me in trouble Dx

also my friend is willing to give up her own account for punishment but yet again she played that account on my computer so Im guessing it wont let me on either way -_- now I guess Im done for...and my friends will prob forget I even exsist...or give me an ear full about that one that wasnt even my fault :/

As Necromancy stated before me, you should contact a moderator regarding it, because I can't do much to help you. It is unlikely that a moderater is going to un-ban you for whatever you said happened because that story is used as an excuse - rarely are they true. I recommend waiting and speaking to your friend and asking her what happened if she was involved at all.

How did chu come up with your username?

I was playing outside with my sister, Zaroque, several years ago (I was around nine or ten at the time, if I remember correctly). We were brainstorming and thinking of concepts for a species that we could then role-play as (we both hadn't discovered the Internet at this time). However, we decided that it'd be an idea to think of names for the creatures instead of thinking of the creatures before the names. After a while, she came up with Lyenza (became her old username for a variety of accounts) which was lion-like, and I came up with Zarago, a raptor/dragon-like animal. We also decided that we wouldn't name our creatures as that, but instead, that'd be our names for those creatures.

As you could imagine, the animals themselves didn't last, but the names did, and never left our memories. When we came to the Internet those were what we used. Our characters evolved over time and are still doing so to this day - however, Zaroque become discontent with the name 'Lyenza', so I spent a couple of minutes thinking about something else and, well, Zaroque is what I came up with.

I was irritated when I discovered the place 'Zaragoza'.

How do you get your mane so lush and shiny?

Because I'm worth it.

Why is your name Zarago?

It is the name of my fursona (or character, whatever you want to call it). However, I did come up with it before I had a character.

Offline Kaimeya_Wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • she/her/they/them/he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2012, 05:08:08 pm »
Y U NO LIEK MAH LIL PONEH???
>:UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Fluttershy said:
I come back after about 4 years! Ill probably still be somewhat inactive from time to time, but im here!

Please don't look at my older posts. I swear, i had a really bad "XD" phase. I am so sorry.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2012, 12:35:28 pm »
Y U NO LIEK MAH LIL PONEH???
>:UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Fluttershy said:

I'll make it breif.

The animation is pathetic (people say it's one of the factors that make it good, but it's poor); the characters aren't likeable and are all soft-headed and high-pitched (apart from possibly Rainbow Dash, who is bearable); the plots are sappy and sickly sweet (I suppose this is expected considering the 'Friendship is Magic'); ponies are all over the Internet and I can't turn one page without seeing one, which urks me.

I mean, just look at the animation of this compared to MLP.

I have watched it, and I want to like it to stop the irritation, but I can't stand it all, and so...