Author Topic: Guess the Movie or Song  (Read 1175 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Guess the Movie or Song
« on: March 27, 2013, 05:42:50 pm »
This game is similar to "Movie Quoting Time!" except for the fact that you can give any hint you want to whatever movie or song. Television shows count, as well. Here's an example:

Bob: Metal Beak. (movie)
Jessie: Owl of Ga'Hoole.
           "Ain't about how fast you get there, ain't about what's waiting on the other side..." (song)
Blank: Speedracer theme song?
          It has a blue guy with a big mind. (movie)
Movie-Watcher: Megamind.
                    Two kids who create things every day and their big sister always tries to bust them. (t.v. show)

I'll start:
Humans have found another planet with life, but have discovered a rich amount of valuable rock underneath a native clan's home. So, they try to chase them out with guns and bulldozers, failing at trying to peacefully settle it. (movie)

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
Re: Guess the Movie or Song
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 06:18:17 pm »

A small fish whos mom is killed along with al his siblings leaveing him wounded and almost crippled
He is later taken from home and his dad must send out to find him with the help of a short-termed female.
{This is also a facebook joke so you may get it.}

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Re: Guess the Movie or Song
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 06:36:20 pm »
Finding Nemo

A young viking boy, who grew up in a village of dragon-killing people, decides to do the unthinkable--befriend a dragon. He and his dragon eventually fight a massive threat to all of the vikings, showing them how they could be friends, not enemies, with dragons.