Author Topic: Can't log in?  (Read 884 times)

midnighthowlingwolf

Can't log in?
« on: October 02, 2012, 02:18:41 am »
I can log in just fine on the site, but when it comes to the game, it says I have incorrect username or password. And everything I typed in is right, so I typed in my brother's account and password (We DO NOT have the same email.) and it works with his. Is it because I just registered or something else? It never did this to my old account i deleted.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Can't log in?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 02:31:23 am »
Sometimes there is a bug with logging in. You can refer to some common logging in errors/solutions here:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.msg144690#msg144690

Make sure you didn't add spaces or that your caps was on when you were trying to log in because sometimes simple mistakes like that can be over looked. Also Feral Heart doesn't really like strange or fancy symbols in your log in and that can cause trouble if you added any upon registering your account. If you still can't log in after checking all these things try changing your password here on the forum by clicking where it says "profile" in the top left corner under your name and then "Account Related Settings" on the following page.
Hope that helps :) Goodluck
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 04:05:41 am by LordSuragaha »

midnighthowlingwolf

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 03:53:01 am »
My password has no symbols, just letters. And i've tried changing it and it still won't work. I've also read all of those. Has this happened to anyone else before?

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 08:34:34 am »
Thinking about it, your username is very long, and the login dislikes long usernames/passwords.
I'd delete that account and make another one, but here's the tricky bit. > I do not believe there is an option to change your username, so you'll have to wait until the registrations are open to make another account.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Smiler

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I'm an apple ... :I
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 06:20:18 pm »
Or try luck and write about your problem to game admin... :)
Tactical fall back...

I'm collecting nuzzles C:
 dA - http://anonimouslyone.deviantart.com/

~StitchKitty-Wolf~

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 11:42:34 pm »
same thing has been happening to me because my username is a bit long with lots of symbols... I guess ill have to make a different account to... but how am i suppose to delete this one? ( 3 symbols 15 letters)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 12:18:06 am by StitchKitty »