Author Topic: New dude here  (Read 1516 times)

Offline Metalhead666

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
New dude here
« on: August 03, 2011, 09:25:02 pm »
A good day to all of you. My name's Metalhead666, but I prefer the nickname Dutch, because I'm from the Netherlands, and Im a 14 year old male. I have some experience in RP, mostly on forums and in L.A.R.P. (Life Action Role Playing). I like FH so much, because with most RPs I do you're checking your PMs every 10 seconds to see if they replied...While I can move, jump and teleport around FH. I'm currently looking for a mate in game, though I find it annoying that the only effective way to get one is to go mate begging, or to accept a mate beggar, and I refuse to do so, since I wish to RP a bit first, see if he/she (I'm bi) is a good option. If anyone has an alternative to getting a mate, please let me know.
See you in game,
Dutch
Sometimes I cannot take this place
Sometimes its my life I can't taste
Sometimes I cannot feel my face
You'll never see me far from grace

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Bamidele Lions Of Dodoma
    • View Profile
Re: New dude here
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 09:39:39 pm »
You could always post a bio about your character or search for a mate in the forum section mate seeking. And i agree mate beggers are annoying and you should'nt have to give into them, but making a forum page for your character is a good start you can get a few users usernames and then find a time to meet with them in-game. Lastly welcome to the game, glad you're enjoying your time here =]

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 09:55:50 pm »
Hi der, welcome to FeralHeart, Dutch. |D I'm wolffox, FH's lovable troll and adminstalker. I agree with you on the mate begging thing, lul. If you need any help with the game or the forum, or have any questions at all, feel free to PM me and I'll gladly help you out. c:

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 01:49:11 am »
Greetings Dutch,  -(Gives Welcoming Karma)-

A HUGE welcome to Feralhearts! Dutch I'm Medic, its Great to meet you

I hope your time with us will be an enjoyable one, and if you get stuck or need any help please feel free to ask, you will find that everyone here in the forum is extremely friendly and really helpful.

I hope you have an Awesome time both exploring the Forum and the Game

All The Best
Medic

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 02:02:13 am »

Welcome to FeralHeart!

I'd love to meet you in-game. My main characters are: RuneofIce, Flamies, and FelineFlamies.

Offline Presea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Alvin
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Account
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 06:52:29 pm »
Welcome to FH, Metalhead666! I'm Elltiana. I hope you enjoy the site! And see you in other forums! ^^
And fun playing the game.