Author Topic: Hey  (Read 910 times)

WingedWolf777

Hey
« on: August 10, 2011, 04:19:20 pm »
Hey people. I'm new and I have issues with logging in. I can log into the site all good and dandy but the game won't let me in. I let it do whatever it wants with my internet (firewalls and antiviruses disabled), patched it and all that thing, but it still won't let me in.

Am I doing something wrong? I want to join up with my friend and it keeps telling me the username or password is wrong, when I'm SURE it's right, since I type the same thing into the fields when I log on on the site.

By the way, Hello, I'm Lil and I'm from Lithuania :U that should say enough.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 03:24:13 am »
Hey der. Welcome to FeralHeart. :3 I'm wolffox, FH's lovable troll and adminstalker.
If you need help with logging in, try posting a thread on the forum's help section. Though, I may be able to help. Make sure you're typing it in exactly right, and if there are any numbers/symbols/spaces in your user/password, it can throw the game off. Make sure you've activated your account through the activation email. If none of this works, try making a new account.

Enjoy the game after you get in. :3

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 06:22:55 pm »
Greetings Lili! =3
A warm welcome to FH! Considering the new Patch, its been a bit naughty recently and hasn't let much  people in, but if you need any help you can post in the forums help section, as wolffox said. :3
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 03:02:47 pm »