Author Topic: Hello :3  (Read 1052 times)

KaylaMiaowy

Hello :3
« on: August 11, 2011, 08:30:10 pm »
Hi! I'm KaylaMiaowy, but you can call me simply Kayla. I heared about this website when I was in a different forum. I looked it up and found this awesome site! It looks really good; I'm downloading right now. :P I feel a bit worried, though. I don't know much about the game.

Okapi

Re: Hello :3
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 12:23:31 am »
Don't worry, once you have downloaded the game you will be playing like crazy! The game is great and I'm sure you will absolutely love it! Anyways, hello and welcome to FH Kayla! Have a great time!  ;)

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 01:09:48 pm »
Hey dere, Claudia. X3 I'm wolffox. I've been in the FH community for around about 3 months now, and I absolutely love the game and the forum. There's always something to do! If you need any help or have any questions about how the game or the forum works, don't hesitate to send me a PM and I'll be glad to explain anything you need me to! There are also Forum Helpers, Admins, and Mods around if you need them, but usually another member will be able to answer your questions.

Anyways, enjoy the game and don't forget to stay active on the forum! :3

Offline Painted-Eagle

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 01:25:13 pm »
Hello! I'm Dianne, welcome to Feral-Heart. If you need any help feel free to ask me or one of the mods. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 02:57:16 pm »
Hello Kayla, -(Giver Welcoming Karma)-

Its Awesome to meet you Kayla, my name's Medic. ;D I hope you are well.

Anyway, A GREAT BIG Welcome to Feralhearts!

I hope that you have a Great time playing the Game! If at all you find that you need any help at any time all you need to do is ask. Everyone is really friendly and Helpful. :D

The main purpose of Feralhearts is a Roleplay game where you can interact with other roleplayers from around the world and create or join a pack/pride. The roleplaying can be Paragraphs or one liners, depends on what group your in. The main bit of Advice I can give you is to have Fun, after all that's what we are all here for. :)

If you are still unsure what FH is about, you could have a read of this link.

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1&Itemid=1

Have a Swell time  And if I see you around the Game I will stop to say Hello.
Have fun exploring both the Game and the Forums :D

All the Best
Medic.