Author Topic: Hello from Tilther!  (Read 1554 times)

Tilther233

Hello from Tilther!
« on: August 24, 2011, 01:49:43 pm »
Ok. I'm Tilther. :) I've been playing Impressive title for a bit but, yeah, I like canines more so... I hear of something called FeralHeart and came here checking!
I've had some issues into registering.
When I registered I used the username Tilther (avaible) and my main email. But When I was attempting to activate the account I was reciving some error messages. It said something like username already in use o.o''
So I had to register with a name with numbers (I hate names with numbers, doh  :D) and the email I never use (the one with my IRL name. :( )
I gave up searching for help - without registering I couldn't ask. XD So, here I am. I guess I'll use the numbers, too. Whew. Anyway might report the bug soon. Now I want to play a bit :O
 8) See ya!

P.S. Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Italy!

Okami6

Re: Hello from Tilther!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 12:52:26 am »
Hello their! + Nuzzle
Welcome to the game, we hope you enjoy your time here. If you ever have a question about the game, click here : http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1&Itemid=1 however, some of the topics their may not answer your question, if so please post in the help section in the forums.

Have fun,
Misty ;)

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
Re: Hello from Tilther!
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 11:59:32 pm »
hi nice to have you with our community hope you enjoy it here and make lots of friends and hope to see you in game sometime