Author Topic: The Awesomesauce Staff!  (Read 147348 times)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Legendary Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 753
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
The Awesomesauce Staff!
« on: September 23, 2011, 08:25:57 am »
//The Forum Staff//

The staff says hello and welcome to the forum!

In this introduction thread you will be able to read a little more about your forum admins and mods here on the site and get to know them a bit better. They are the ones that keep an eye out here in this community and make sure help is given when help is needed. They move your threads, kick your trolls and nom your souls, all without anything expected in return from you.

~ List of current staff ~
LordSuragaha
Warriorstrike
PrettyReckless
Kikiorylandia
Kynvuu
Morgra

Many of the staff are wearing presets for their in-game characters, and as many users ask for the preset downloads we have created a download file of current staff presets that you can download here

~ List of retired/inactive Mods/Admins ~
Shallow
WhiteLightHeart(Admin)
SpiritSilverWolf
Panzram
Redlinelies(Admin)
Bawfle
BigSkippy
Raphilion
Vespian
Takani
Sherlockian
Ringoluver
LordSameth
Tigg(Admin)
Delay(Admin)
Wolffox
Crin
Ramine
Kyugima
JazzForLife
Rimfrost
Rak$ha(Admin)
Kaya
Avani
StormNight
Moonlight_Tiger (Moony)
Timberwolfie
J
Kirsui
Noana
Venku(Admin)
TealSkeletore
Slycan
ArsenicCatnip
Gem
BlueMelons

Got a question you need answered or just help? Turn to us and we'll try to sort it!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 10:19:34 am by PrettyReckless »
Good reasoning is based on knowledge acquired from insight and understanding, if it is lacking we're only lead by blind claims to drive us even closer to incompetence concealed as experience.

G

Offline LordSuragaha

• Lord of the Ground Pimples
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 809
    • View Profile
Re: The Awesomesauce Staff!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 05:03:00 pm »
Lord Suragaha (MorbidDecadence)
About
A warm greeting to those interested enough to read this. I am Lord Suragaha. Since I don't usually like to share details about myself with just anyone I will be brief with the basics. I am 26 and I live in New York City. I love animals and I am an avid gamer so combine those two things and you'll figure out how I stumbled across Feral Heart. I've been a part of this community since the first day of its release in fact I discovered it shortly after the original IT server was shut down. Back then Feral Heart was still a WIP and KovuLKD was very active with the game's production. Since then I have seen the community and game go through many changes and phases. All in all though I have had a very enjoyable few years with this community.

I have a very friendly and out going nature though sometimes it takes me time to decide to warm up to certain people since I do not take the idea of "friendship" lightly. I prefer to get to know, trust, & respect someone enough before calling them a friend yet alone adding them to my in game friends list. Although I am more than happy to get to know others I will not tolerate hypocrisy. I only respect and acknowledge those who are friendly, honest, mature, and respectful.

If you ever have questions, seek advice, or need anything feel free to private message me or find me in game. Do not be a stranger. I am always open for a little light hearted chatting and fun.

Seen On These Characters:

Favorite place/places on the forum:
(FH Creations: Art/ Screenshots, Game/Site Help, Game/Forum Discussion, Characters, Presets & Markings)

Most any music genres but most especially Death Metal, Rock,  Chinese/Korean pop, Japanese Pop & Rock, Classical, etc...
Gaming
Goth
Anime
East Asian Culture
Science
History
Bird watching
reading & research
wildlife
nature
family
night time
city life
discussion
politics
being silly (when the time is right that is :P)
the weird & wonderful things in life
open minded & down to earth people
honest and trustworthy people
cold weather, rain & snow

The Feral Heart Forum & DeviantArt
I do prefer to keep FH matters on the forum & ingame only though
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 05:06:47 am by LordSuragaha »
Signature art by Kynvuu

G

Offline Warriorstrike

• The Forum Ninja
  • Global Moderator
  • Floof-O-Meter: 206
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 01:58:19 am »
Nynx (Warriorstrike)

About

Hello there.
My name is Warriorstrike, although I often go by my character's name, Nynx (you're free to call me whatever you'd like though, really). I joined this wonderful game called Feral Heart sometime in 2012, and like many of the other lovely people here, I found my way to Feral Heart through a popular multiplayer game called WolfQuest. I adored cats, so I found myself creating feline characters on a wolf-based game, until eventually, I decided that it was time to find a game that was meant for a feline as well as a canine. After a little Google search, Feral Heart wasn't hard to find. Once I made an account, I found that the controls were completely new and strange to me, so I ended up leaving after a short while; however, I wasn't able to stay away long, thus I returned. It was years later when I really got active in the forum, but I've made some incredible friends since then, and I couldn't be happier to be here.

There are times when I may seem a bit quiet or reserved, but I'm always open to talk. Whether you've got a report or a hello, don't hesitate to send it my way. Being respectful and kind to everyone is important to me, yet I do not often add someone to my friend's list for the sake of doing so. I believe friends are formed through interactions, rather than by a mutual or midway agreement; with that being said, I'm always open to meeting new floofs, so don't be afraid to stop by!

If you have any questions or concerns about the game, forum, or anything in general, feel free to send them my way. I would be more than happy to help you out. c:

Nynx (main)
Malkia
Aero
Echo
Catastrophe

Game Discussion; Forum Discussion; Game Help; Site + Forum Help; Feralheart Media

Books/reading/literature, in general
Fruit
Winter
Broken Bells (the band <3)
Pusheen the Cat
Tea, tea, tea
Nice people
The color(s) gray and white
Kindness
Integrity
Poetry
Harry Potter
Feelin' the aster
Feral Heart
My cats
Fall scented/flavored food
Film and drama
Animals
Photography
Nighttime
Psychology and Philosophy
Dragons
Thoughtful conversations
Psychedelic dreams
Ninjas

In-game: Warriorstrike
Forum:
warriorstrike
DeviantArt: warriorstrike
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 01:38:30 am by Warriorstrike »

Screenshot captured by me.
Feel free to PM me about forum or game matters. <3

G

Offline PrettyReckless

• MVP
  • Elite Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 178
  • Tea smuggler.
    • RecklessAce
    • ressy-fh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 01:18:38 pm »
Ressy ( PrettyReckless)

About
Hey there! I am Ressy. You also might have seen me on Sardynic, Sard or Messy.
I first joined FeralHeart back in 2012, but quickly fell in love with the game and community.
I had never roleplayed before I found this game through my cousin, and it was therefore somewhat confusing for me as I usually play FPS and MMORPG games. I quickly learned how to go about the game and eventually roleplay a bit more detailed than before. Making new friends and being introduced to people you'd regularly see on the forum and on events resulting in me developing a passion to help members within the community the best I can.

My friends woud probably describe me as a kind and friendly goofball who puts others before myself.
I'm not afraid of speaking my mind if I disagree with something someone is saying or doing, however I am not a judgemental person and will not judge someone for having a different opinion than I.

If you need any help or just want to say hi, don't be afraid to send me a message on the forum or in-game!

Help section
Presets & Markings Tutorials
Introduction
Presets & Markings
Discussion Board

Tea.
My girlfriend.
My babies (cats).
-Clings to Shally's face.-
Music.
Gaming.
Chocolate.
Friendly people.
Cats 'n dogs.
History.
Sleep.
Dinosaaaaaurs.
Gore.

In-Game: PrettyReckless
Forum: PrettyReckless
DeviantArt: RecklessAce
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 08:02:12 pm by PrettyReckless »

Sig: Starry

G

Offline Kikiorylandia

• Band Geek
  • Floof-O-Meter: 194
  • Saxes are Sexy
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 10:58:34 pm »
Kiki (Kikiorylandia)

About
Hey there! I'm known around here as Kiki, though I'm sure you know that already ^^
I discovered FH back in mid 2012 when someone on WolfQuest asked me if I played a game called "FeralHeart". I googled it, but I wasn't really interested enough to create an account until three months later. I quickly became attached the very first time I ran around in-game. I bumped into a kind fluff who showed me everything about the game, including controls, the actions, etc. I got a very great first impression of the community and that's maybe why I've stuck around for as long as I have

Off of my laptop, I'm just your every-day crazy teenager who's obsessed with band (seriously, don't ever mention band to me, I'll go band geek mode on you xD). I play the alto saxophone and the bassoon in the two music classes I'm currently taking. I love every moment of both of those classes, and honestly I can never stop laughing because it's a circus in there<3 Aside from my music life, I also drawing and acting in plays. Really fun things to do, I think c:

I'm always around if you need anything, or even if you just want someone to talk to. My inbox is always open, and don't be afraid to come give me cuddles in-game<3 I love all the fluffs here. Anyways, take care, and have a nice day!

Kiki
Zalikah
Grape
Jhotarubi
Ravioli

Help boards
Game/forum discussion
Screenshots
Art
Maps

My bassoon<3
Pasta
Sleep
My family<3
Chocolate
Wolves/canines
Dragons/other creatures
My FH bbs<3
Jazz
My laptop
Food
Bonfire's craziness
The interwebs
Theater
Memes
Youtube
My friends<3
Music classes<3
Animated movies
My curly hair
Fuzzy socks
Science classes
My dog<3
Being weird
Being crazy
Being unique
Most colors
Traveling
Ice cream
Randomness
FeralHeart
Art
Probably a lot more<3

In-game: Kikiorylandia
Forum: Kikiorylandia
DeviantART: Kikiorylandia
WolfQuest 2.5: Nevara
WolfQuest 2.7: Jazz

Download for my Presets - Update April 2017
Need forum/game help? Pm me
Icon and sig by Yellow-K9 on dA
Always free to chat

Offline Kynvuu

• Lil' Purple Nurple
  • Elite Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • Kynvuu
    • channel/UCL45DOs0jcMRMz54tQFYIdg
    • Kynvuu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2017, 06:24:32 pm »
Kyn (Kynvuu)

About
Hey everyone! For those who don’t know me, my name is Kynvuu, although I go by Kyn for short. Much like anyone else, I stumbled across Feral Heart in early 2012 through YouTube, and was mesmerized by every aspect of the game upon joining. I was an avid role-player, and loved to both join and create role-plays. Around late 2015 I went on a hiatus from the game due to a lack of time and not surprisingly, found myself back again within a year, starting fresh with a new account.

Behind the computer screen, I’m a short but hard working teenage girl who adores makeup, clothes, and coffee (And secretly comics and videogames). I’ve been describe by others as very social, mature, kind, outgoing, and compassionate in what I do. I care deeply about those who I love, and believe that loyalty, trust, and integrity are valuable traits to have. I believe strongly in living a truthful life, though when the truth isn’t all too easy to get to, I love to solve mysteries. I tend to be overly organized as well, and often like to be the planner in most situations.

I consider myself to have a very creative mind, and love thinking up whimsical and out-of-this-world ideas. Drawing has been a hobby that I’ve always adored, and you’ll most likely find my subjects to be wolves, cats, dragons, or some other mythical creature. I have quite the fascination with supernatural beings and unexplained phenomenon, especially concerning aliens, so I wouldn’t be all too concerned if I talked for hours about my various theories.

That’s about all there is to me, I suppose. If you ever want to get to know me better, need help, or just want to chat, feel free to stop by and say hi in game! I adore helping people and talking to new people all the time. <3

Kynvuu (Main)
Raziya
Santana
Anarchy
Vesta

Game Help/Site & Forum Help
Game & Forum Discussion
Presets & Markings
Art
Meshes
Other Mods/Creations

My family, friends, and boyfriend
Helping Others
My Cat & Betta Fish
Wolves, Cats, and Dragons
Comics (Both DC & Marvel)
Netflix
Role-Play/Story-Writing/World Creation
Character Development
Other Video Games including MMORPGs and Console FPS
Drawing/Art
Aesthetics
Horror Movies
Halloween
Cozy and warm things
Autumn
Rainy Weather
Night time
Stars/Astronomy/Space
Forensic Science/Crime and Justice
The X-Files
Aliens
Sci-Fi
Fantasy/Medieval Themes
Tribal/Voodoo Themes
Steampunk Style
Music (Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Renaissance)
Social Media - Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube
Creativity & Uniqueness (Thinking outside of the Box)

In-game: Kynvuu
Forum: Kynvuu
DeviantART: Kynvuu

Avatar by Mythrim || Siggy by Alliieennss
Download My Preset Here

G

Offline Morgra

• Queen Lawnmower
  • Elite Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • Avi: Buddy1438 on DA
    • morgrawolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2017, 07:08:31 am »
Morgra (Morgra)

About
Heyo! I'm Morgra. I discovered FeralHeart shortly after Impressive Title shut down through some YouTube preview videos of the Character Creation menu. I stalked the progress and joined in January 2011. Can't say for sure if I was online for the opening day or not, but I do remember how awesome it was to experience the beginning and how excited I was that the game was finally complete. I was on a hiatus for about 2 years but returned sometime last year and plan on sticking around for many years to come. I used to do a few roleplays here and there, but now I mostly relax and enjoy the game by sitting in the maps and fluff-watching/bio-stalking. I also enjoy viewing custom-made creations such as maps and presets and making presets myself.

I may not be the most talkative person around, but there are times when I'm the exact opposite. Nonetheless, I'm always open for conversation. Feel free to say hello if you ever see me ingame. I always love a good laugh and being a goof with friends or just about anyone. I admire loyalty, compassion, hard work, respect and creativity of many kinds. I like to learn and grow from others as well as spreading my knowledge to help others the best I can.

If you have any questions, need assistance with a problem, or just would like quick conversation with someone, poke me ingame or in my forum inbox. Lastly, I love cuddle piles so don't hesitate to sit with me if you find me. <3

Morgra
Damius
Alucard
Dalmar

The Help Boards
Art
Screenshots
Presets & Markings

Music
Cookies