Author Topic: New Character Actions  (Read 3830 times)

Offline iDubbbz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
New Character Actions
« on: September 03, 2013, 05:11:01 am »

Hello fellow FeralHeart fans,

I just came up with an interesting topic.   I was sitting around bored as heck and i thought.   "What if there were new actions made for wolves and lions.".   Does anyone else think it would be cool to see some new actions made for you to do?   I thought it would be cool to add a growl action to the wolf as well as something for the lion to make role play a bit cooler.  What do you guys think.  Should there be more actions for us to play with?

Offline Whirrbee

• Curious Wanderer
  • I have a love hate relationship with bees
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: New Character Actions
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 05:42:42 am »
It would be great to have more actions, I highly doubt it will ever happen, but you never know. I think it would be cool to have a nod or pawing at the ground maybe tail swish.
ACCOUNT MOVED  http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile
Reasons for moving
- I hated my name
- Whirrbee was an oc of mine and he was the worst character I've ever made.
- Seeing the name made me annoyed
I changed it to something I'd love forever so I won't move again.

Offline iDubbbz

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 05:54:57 am »
It would be great to have more actions, I highly doubt it will ever happen, but you never know. I think it would be cool to have a nod or pawing at the ground maybe tail swish.

That would be pretty cool.  It could happen,  but the thing is that I think alot of the mods/admins who can make it happen might have alot on their paws right now if you know what im saying :p.   Hopefully they might make some new actions.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 07:42:59 am »
Currently, nothing is changeable in-game without the source-code, which the staff currently doesn't have. Of course, there are many threads of ideas about better actions. The common actions would come in handy, indeed.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 03:05:24 pm »
Moving this to the Game Opinions and Ideas section~

Offline iDubbbz

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 04:07:01 pm »
Moving this to the Game Opinions and Ideas section~

Oops.  I didn't realize there was a opinions and ideas forum.   Still a newbie here :o

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 08:18:36 pm »
This is a interesting idea, but sadly there really cant be nothing done with new actions for these modals cause Kov is no longer here in Feral Heart to make those changes. Kov (the Programmer and maker of Feral Heart) is the one who made the updates for the game, giving people wings and or adding the actions. So with that said, no Kov no more updates
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Whirrbee

• Curious Wanderer
  • I have a love hate relationship with bees
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 04:13:06 am »
Really? huh you learn something knew everyday I had always thought Razmirz had made the game but I guess I thoughtz wrong.
ACCOUNT MOVED  http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile
Reasons for moving
- I hated my name
- Whirrbee was an oc of mine and he was the worst character I've ever made.
- Seeing the name made me annoyed
I changed it to something I'd love forever so I won't move again.

Offline voice of the water

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2013, 04:54:48 pm »
This is a interesting idea, but sadly there really cant be nothing done with new actions for these modals cause Kov is no longer here in Feral Heart to make those changes. Kov (the Programmer and maker of Feral Heart) is the one who made the updates for the game, giving people wings and or adding the actions. So with that said, no Kov no more updates

What happened to Kov? 
Please spare me if I am ignorant of current events/etiquette/ect., I haven't been active in-game or otherwise in a good two years hahaha

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2013, 05:18:04 pm »

What happened to Kov? 

Kov has left Feral Heart ages ago, and since then no updates were made.