Author Topic: New Character Actions  (Read 3825 times)

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
Re: New Character Actions
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2013, 10:06:01 am »
That's a good idea. I even spent some minutes to "mess" - not really mess - with the overlay files to see if there was a action modifier, but nothing. I think people will need to mess with the dll files, which is sad because if put incorrectly they may crash your game... Like, reinstall FH many times.
Wished Kov was here. :/ *one minute of silence*

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline iDubbbz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2013, 04:56:58 am »
That's a good idea. I even spent some minutes to "mess" - not really mess - with the overlay files to see if there was a action modifier, but nothing. I think people will need to mess with the dll files, which is sad because if put incorrectly they may crash your game... Like, reinstall FH many times.
Wished Kov was here. :/ *one minute of silence*

hmm I am sort of a graphics designer for a Battlefield.  I gues I could try messing with the dll files if its ok with the FH staff team

Offline Millyuro

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2013, 06:05:20 am »
I wish Kovu was still alive.  :'(

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2013, 12:25:49 pm »
I wish Kovu was still alive.  :'(
Kov is still alive, I'm sure he didn't die. He's merely too busy with life and his career to handle a game such as this.

On another note, I do have to agree with this little idea and I rather like it. It'd be nice to walk around with a bigger variety of character actions. Although, like stated before me, without the source code all we can do is hope/wish.
gone