Author Topic: 2013..Might as well check out that forum~  (Read 2862 times)

Offline JackJackleHound

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • NOW KNOWN AS NIDHOGEL
    • View Profile
2013..Might as well check out that forum~
« on: October 03, 2013, 02:32:32 am »
Hello
JJ [JackJackleHound] here, I've come to say hello to all those forum people I've neglected to introduce myself to for the past three years [Huehue...]. Dunno why it took me so long to pull up the forum page, I guess I was just too caught up in the game. Well as it turns out, not a lot of people I use to hang out with in-game remain, most have grown up and signed off to live their lives elsewhere and do other things [;w;]. So with that said, I decided to contribute my time to other things like the forum, and FH Activities. /woot!/ I like to keep busy and get involved with the current goings on, though I'm going through my Senior year of high school I want time to enjoy myself in the company of by Webster Floofs. To me, the forum seems like the most convenient option for my Hectic schedule.
|Music|Reading|Writing|Drawing|Sports|Plays|Psychology|Role Play|Making Friends|Manga|Anime|J-Pop|FH|
^ Some of the things I like to Do/Study/Learn About/Live/Excel In [Give Yah a Tidbit]
I guess if you want to know more about me, things I didn't cover that you have questions about feel free to ask me about it, I wont bite'cha x3
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 02:35:21 am by JJ »

Sig and Avvie by Me
User: JackJackleHound
DA:TheWickedNeverRest

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Re: 2013..Might as well check out that forum~
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 02:43:18 am »
Welcome to the forum side. *Star Wars Voice*

I like Anime too.  I have only watched Fruits Basket and read a little from Bleach.  What do you read/watch?
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 02:44:51 am »
Ah, I take it you've been a part of the community for quite a while, ja? I trust that ye' been viewed the Staff page, rules, manual, all that good stuff. Like you, the individuals I used to hang around most has left Feralheart thanks to life and I only get to speak to them every once in a while, so in general, I know how that feels. It's good that you've decided to take part in the forums and get a bit more involved with the community. I'll be looking forward to seeing you lingering around here every once in a while.

gone

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 03:03:00 am »
A fellow Jpoper omg finally I'm no longer alone xD -clings to you- So who is your favorite artist hmm ;3?

Welcome to the forum. You sound like a fun and friendly person so I look forward to seeing more of you around here :) Hope you enjoy your stay!

Offline JackJackleHound

• Experienced Traveler
  • NOW KNOWN AS NIDHOGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 03:35:11 am »
Welcome to the forum side. *Star Wars Voice*

I like Anime too.  I have only watched Fruits Basket and read a little from Bleach.  What do you read/watch?
Thanks! ^^ Anime/Manga for me, I'm glad we have something in common x3...: I've Watched a lot of Anime :P Some of my favorites though would have to be: Bleach, Black Butler, Blue Exorcist, D-Grey Man, FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood [Which I read as well] Pandora Hearts [I read that too x'D], and Wolf's Rain.
I'll have to make time to Watch Fruits Basket, heard it's Cute? Lol Anyway, thank you again for the Glorious Star Wars Welcome. ^w^
Ah, I take it you've been a part of the community for quite a while, ja? I trust that ye' been viewed the Staff page, rules, manual, all that good stuff. Like you, the individuals I used to hang around most has left Feralheart thanks to life and I only get to speak to them every once in a while, so in general, I know how that feels. It's good that you've decided to take part in the forums and get a bit more involved with the community. I'll be looking forward to seeing you lingering around here every once in a while.

Yeeeeaaah, I've been here a while .w., I'm familiar with the new Staffy arrangement, great people, and yes the rules and all that jazz, x'D. I'm delighted to meet someone that can relate to the departure of FH friends, nevertheless I'm happy to make new friends in and around the community. I'm sure being active in the Forums will assist my efforts greatly, Thank you for Welcoming me into the Forum community, I'll be looking forward to seeing you around-and-abouts as well~

A fellow Jpoper omg finally I'm no longer alone xD -clings to you- So who is your favorite artist hmm ;3?

Welcome to the forum. You sound like a fun and friendly person so I look forward to seeing more of you around here :) Hope you enjoy your stay!
owo Yes! One of my own! We meet at last, x'D -Embraces with open arms-My Favorite Artist, man that's a hard one, I have so many. I'll just list a few I enjoy listening to Lol :Super Junior, Big Bang, Henry Lau, Some Vocaloid [When I'm going through one of my "Odd" Phases .w.] and I also listen to the theme songs of some of my favorite animes -3- <3 Thank you so much, :3 I'll be scuttling about here a lot so I'm sure you'll see me around lol, T'was wonderful meeting you~
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 05:53:20 am by JJ »

Sig and Avvie by Me

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 11:59:39 pm »
Welcome to the FH forum, floof. I hope you find these forums interesting, have fun!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline JackJackleHound

• Experienced Traveler
  • NOW KNOWN AS NIDHOGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2013, 01:31:42 am »
Welcome to the FH forum, floof. I hope you find these forums interesting, have fun!
I will, thanks Kiki ^^

Sig and Avvie by Me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2013, 01:46:41 am »
I'm glad you are deciding to be more involved with Feral heart ^^ I see you play sports - what kind do you play? I don't really like sports, only ping-pong and basketball. ;)

Hey, I notice you like drawing as well. You should post some of your art for us to see, if you want. c:

Offline JackJackleHound

• Experienced Traveler
  • NOW KNOWN AS NIDHOGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2013, 02:57:52 am »
I'm glad you are deciding to be more involved with Feral heart ^^ I see you play sports - what kind do you play? I don't really like sports, only ping-pong and basketball. ;)

Hey, I notice you like drawing as well. You should post some of your art for us to see, if you want. c:
Hello! Thank you for the welcomes Oreo
Asking about sports huh? ^^  I'm glad you asked, my favorite sports are basketball /woot/ and volleyball.
I'm currently working on my Fursona JJ right now, I should have it up in my Signature sometime this week. ^w^ ~V [MoreStuffiesShouldFollowAfterThat]

Sig and Avvie by Me

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2013, 03:03:56 am »
Hello and welcome to the Feral Heart forums. I hope you enjoy your time here with us forum dwellers and I hope to see you around more.
Inactive