Author Topic: Yay! Hey there.  (Read 2361 times)

Offline pecchara

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • nyoom
    • View Profile
Yay! Hey there.
« on: November 08, 2013, 06:42:19 pm »
Hi everyone!
I tried to play FeralHeart before but I couldn't because of my dinosaur-age computer, but now that I can play it properly - I'm glad to introduce myself.

I'm MISHA.

I've been exploring FH on my characters and I'm so impressed by how neat it is. I'm looking forward to having fun with everyone and making friends, probably joining a clan/pack or even casual roleplay. I haven't roleplayed much for a long time, but I'm really excited to get back into it with you all in FH.

ANYWAY! Yea, I'm pretty excited and glad. If you wanna chat sometime whisper my character Ghast or username pecchara. I have a skype, too, if anyone wants to chat more or in a group ~ pm me for it. Thanks so much. >v<

EDIT: I didn't realize that misha was the visible name, my bad.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 07:51:13 pm by misha »

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: Yay! Hey there.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 07:41:38 pm »
Hi, Pecchara, or Misha, which you'd prefer best. Welcome to the Feral Heart community. Maybe now you can play the game with ease and not be trapped in lag-limbo, lol. Hope you have much fun in-game roaming about and browsing the forum. Here are a few links you can check through until you can get a good feel for the game and forums if you haven't yet.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline WhiskerWatcher

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Red haired animal!
    • MsWhiskersArt
    • Ms Whiskers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 08:54:20 pm »
As Fox has stated above, those links are useful. And you should definitely check them out if not already. But welcome to the Feral-heart community! <3 ~Huggles~
Love you all <3

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 09:04:21 pm »
Welcome back to the community, Misha. Good to hear you've gotten a new laptop/computer more suited to virtual games without all the lag. I wish you luck in finding a roleplay that suits your interest. Perhaps I might see ye' in-game even sometime.
gone

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 10:35:57 pm »
Welcome there floof. We are happy to see you have decided to introduce yourself here in our floofy forums. Hopefully you will settle down quickly and manage inside the game. But to be on the safe side you can always check back on the links provided by FoxPhilosopher.

But if you do happen to need any help then feel free to PM me.xD

Good luck
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2013, 03:41:50 am »
Hello and welcome to Feral Heart. It's nice to see a new member joining the community and it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here with us and have a fun experience out in the game.
Inactive

~Firepool~

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2013, 03:08:40 pm »

Hello Misha! Welcome to Feralheart. :3 It's a pleasure to meet you and what wondeful news it is for you to have gotten a new laptop! Well, I hope you stay awhile and enjoy the game.

Offline pecchara

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • nyoom
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 09:15:25 pm »
@all

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the help. I was having some trouble with controls, and those links definitely cleared some things up. I'm so happy for the nice welcome, ugh. FeralHeart is so great.

If you have any tips n' tricks for anything, please PM me. It's always good to be in the know.

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2013, 02:03:29 am »
Hello there Misha, I'm Delija, pleasure to meet you, and welcome to the FeralHeart Community.
Signature by Adelish