Author Topic: Height map needed  (Read 597 times)

Offline Forgeclaw22

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Oh the beautiful sass
    • View Profile
Height map needed
« on: March 02, 2014, 10:26:35 pm »
Hello. So I'm making a warriors rp but I suck at making height maps. If anyone is willing to help me I would be very grateful. I'm looking to make it about 30,000 with, along with maybe 10,000 or so height. Not sure on height yet but ya know. Any how. I want it in three sections, One with mountains (sorta realistic please). One as a sorta boggy area. (lots of water places) And one as a sort of forest ground. I only need the height map as I am ok with the other parts. I will end up editing some parts to certain landmarks but I really need a base for it.
One last thing. If you don't already know I need it to be in a PNG format. And I will give credit. (of course)

THANKS!!! ^^
The most important thing the 10th Doctor has ever taught anyone any where:
If you don't know what something is,
Lick it.

Offline Forgeclaw22

• Curious Wanderer
  • Oh the beautiful sass
    • View Profile
Re: Height map needed
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 10:30:47 pm »
Oh and it has to be free.
Lick it.

Offline Lux_Arume

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Do you want a potato?? :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 01:49:23 am »
Hello. So I'm making a warriors rp but I suck at making height maps. If anyone is willing to help me I would be very grateful. I'm looking to make it about 30,000 with, along with maybe 10,000 or so height. Not sure on height yet but ya know. Any how. I want it in three sections, One with mountains (sorta realistic please). One as a sorta boggy area. (lots of water places) And one as a sort of forest ground. I only need the height map as I am ok with the other parts. I will end up editing some parts to certain landmarks but I really need a base for it.
One last thing. If you don't already know I need it to be in a PNG format. And I will give credit. (of course)

THANKS!!! ^^
I don't know if you are still looking for this, but heres a height map. http://oi57BannedImageSite/oppf8j.jpg ((Plain Image))
Preview:

Offline Forgeclaw22

• Curious Wanderer
  • Oh the beautiful sass
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 12:25:09 pm »
Thanks for doing this. And I'm sorry to say I'm not looking for a height map any more. 0_0; Sorry for the trouble. Although that looks like a really nice height map.
Lick it.