Author Topic: Map Requests? ~Closed~  (Read 970 times)

Offline Lux_Arume

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Do you want a potato?? :D
    • View Profile
Map Requests? ~Closed~
« on: March 29, 2014, 05:12:14 pm »
Islands, mountains You name it! I'll take any requests. I have Photoshop CS3, Photoshop Elements 12, GIMP, and a few others. But never mind that... Just give a brief description of your map and I'll try and make it as best as I can.
Sorry for the mix up, I meant Height Map. Not map... ^^;
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 11:33:47 pm by Kowan »

Offline xcandyheartsx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • back after two long years..
    • View Profile
Re: Map Requests?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 02:08:15 pm »
Are you still taking map requests?
Sorry, I'm just checking ^^;

Offline Lux_Arume

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 10:35:15 pm »
Are you still taking map requests?
Sorry, I'm just checking ^^;
Yeh, I am. Why? Ya got one?? :o

Offline RastaForLife

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 03:36:45 am »
Mind if I request? c:

Map Name: The Rising Darkness
Map Size: Umm... Just a big map. The Roleplay it will be used for has five groups.
Height Map:

Terrain Mask:
Territories:
Details: This is a Warrior Cat's map but it isn't like any other. All the clans and tribes have their own rules and ways of life, their own roles around the map. AbyssClan lives in a ravine that is blocked off by mountains. They own the largest territory and are the "dominant" group. The ravine is a dangerous place full of deadly snakes, rats and the carcasses of animals that have fallen in and never escaped. Jagged rocks and a harsh environment makes up the ravine. AbyssClan is also the guard of the moon pool which is on a small hill next to AbyssClan's main water source. AbyssClan camp should be nestled anywhere that looks hard to get to/a hidden area. Tribe of the Cold Peak has the second largest territory and they live in the mountains. Bears and cougars populate the area and the harsh winds are chilling. Their camp should be on the edge of a cliff or at the bottom of a cliff. Not many plants grow in the mountains (obviously) so there should be very little plant life. ValeClan is the clan of the valley. They live in the dry, almost deserted, valley were they hunt armadillos and tortoises and other rodents and birds. There isn't much water or plant life besides a few leafless trees and bushes. Their camp would be in the middle of their barren territory. CopseClan lives in a thick and lively forest. Plants and animals thrive there and there is plenty of water. Vegetation is everywhere and their camp is hidden in a small hollow in the forest. Tribe of the Silent Lagoon lives in the river-like territory. Their camp is in the top corner of the map, past all of the rushing rivers.
Extra: Can you please try to make the camps look as if they were there naturally? Also, can you make them kind of hidden so they are harder to detect? If you need to, you can edit the height map and terrain mask or remake them but they should include those main areas. If you do remake the height map, could you make it look similar to the original one?
P.S. I did not make the height map or terrain mask. They were free ones from DeviantART. All credit goes to whomever made them.

Signature made by: OreoHeroz

Offline Lux_Arume

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2014, 01:30:14 am »
I'll try my best with the map! ^^

Offline RastaForLife

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2014, 02:22:07 am »
Thank you so much ^^ Take all the time you need!

Offline Lux_Arume

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2014, 12:46:48 am »
Thank you so much ^^ Take all the time you need!
Rasta!!!!! D: Theres a problem with the map.... Ive tried to make the size of the map just right but... I just can't seem to find the right size. I've tried and worked on it so much but nothing is working...

Offline RastaForLife

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2014, 12:32:48 am »
I apologize :c If you can't do the map, I understand.