• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • shattered to ash.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Yay!
« on: May 27, 2014, 05:42:50 pm »
I FINALLY managed to get an account here...while I'm sick, too. :I
So um some of you might know me from TEF, I play on there as toppledturtle/Shey. ^^' Umm well.. I'm not too good with introductions so hi.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Yay!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 06:42:13 pm »
What a joy it is to see a new face decidin' to join the FeralHeart community. I bid ye' a warm welcome and I must congratulate ye' in catchin' those registrations. While I am thoroughly sorry to hear ye're not feelin' so well, at least ye' got the chance to finally make an account, aye?
I'd hate to cut short though before ye' get too involved with the game, I advise takin' a gander at these links then ye' should be good to go:

The Feralheart Staff
The link above will take ye' to a list of the community's current staff members. They run the game and enforce the rules in order to make sure order is bestowed among the members. If ye' have any questions, feel free to PM one of them. They won't bite.
The Rules
Speakin' of rules, it'd be wise to follow them provided in the link above.
How to Report a User
If ye' so happen to come across anyone breakin' the rules, follow the steps listed in the link to report them to a Moderator/Admin.
Manual
Havin' some troubles with movin' yer character or is a bit confused with what key does what? Click on the link above and yer problems should be solved.
Help Boards
Need help with the game and/or forums? Click on the link above and feel free to ask fellow members for aid!
Forum Rules and Guidelines
Click on the link above and it'll direct ye' to the guidelines that should give ye' a few quick tips while spendin' yer time here on the forums.

If ye' have any questions or need any form of assistance, feel free to toss me a PM and I'll see what I can do. Ye' can also post a thread in the Help boards and ask yer fellow FeralHeartians. May yer visit here be a bright one and a memorable one at that.
gone

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 06:48:41 pm »
Hello, and welcome to the FeralHeart community!
It is unfortunate to here you're a bit under the weather, but as Vespian said, it always nice to snatch an account.
Make sure you take a peek at the links provided for you, they always help.

Anyways, I wish you a long and pleasant stay here.
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline timidDreamer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • shattered to ash.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 07:14:07 pm »
Thanks so much guys! And thank you for the links, they helped a whole bunch ?

Rizzla

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 08:30:37 pm »
It's our pleasure, floof! Have fun playing.

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2014, 08:45:07 pm »
Heya, floof! It's great to know that you caught a registration opening! It's hard to do it, eh? Sad to hear that you're not feeling your best, but fortunately with God's help you'll pull through soon. The links Vespian provided for you are good, and it's great to know that you've looked into them already. If you're ever bored, I reccomend going to the Art or Forum Games Boards. If you ever need help, don't be scared to PM me, I won't bite! Enjoy your stay!
<3~Echoz

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2014, 08:53:11 pm »
Hello and welcome to Feral Heart. I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling well; I hope you feel better soon. It's nice to see a new face around here. I hope you have a great experience in-game. c:

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2014, 03:54:16 pm »
Greetings timidDreamer, I hear you made it through the registration? Congratulations to you on that one. Its a bit unfortunate to hear that you are unwell however its lovely to see another member join this ever-growing community.

Also you might want to inform me TEF and what it is about; as I haven't got a slightest clue.
A bit of a dumb move from my side. TEF stands for The Endless Forest; correct me if I'm wrong!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 03:57:27 pm by CrystalWolfTear »
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads