Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3165 times)

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2014, 08:58:32 am »
It's nice to meet you, Kaiden. I like your name c; We have several things in common.. I'm 16 too and I watched all the episodes of Death Note <3 Also I started to watch Supernatural but it's some kind of boring for me.. But, whatever. You seem nice :)

#pageget
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 09:32:10 am by Moontwist »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2014, 01:02:27 pm »
Welcome to the forums! ^^

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2014, 01:04:53 pm »
Oooooh, you watch Ginga Nagreboshi Gin too? Have you read the manga? (I really haven't got around to watch since I don't have internet. :c But, I try to watch some at my local library.)
Oh, hear me blabber, welcome to the forums, Kai. :3
-W_O
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2014, 01:31:20 pm »
Welcome to the lovely place known as Feral Heart. Hope you can find your way around easily and dont be shy to ask for directions if you get lost :)
pm for free art i need practice

Offline -Drug

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2014, 05:59:13 pm »
Welcome to the forums, floof ^^ If you are ever in need of help feel free to shoot me a pm

Thank you so much for the welcome! If I am in need of help, I'll be sure to remember you. Thank you SO much for offering to help me, it really means a lot to me.

Welcome to FeralHeart, Kai. Please, make yourself at home here. :D

I will make myself at home! Or at least try. xD Thank you for the welcome.

It's nice to meet you, Kaiden. I like your name c; We have several things in common.. I'm 16 too and I watched all the episodes of Death Note <3 Also I started to watch Supernatural but it's some kind of boring for me.. But, whatever. You seem nice :)

#pageget

It's nice to meet you too! xD Thanks, I guess my name's alright? Not exactly very common, I suppose. Yas, Death Note.. Werk..... And yeah, Supernatural isn't the best show I've watched, but once I get in to something I want to finish it. xD - Currently still on Season 1. Halp-
Anyhow, you seem nice too! I'm glad I got to meet you, and I look forward to talking to you more here on the forum, or in-game.

Welcome to the forums! ^^

Thank You

Oooooh, you watch Ginga Nagreboshi Gin too? Have you read the manga? (I really haven't got around to watch since I don't have internet. :c But, I try to watch some at my local library.)
Oh, hear me blabber, welcome to the forums, Kai. :3
-W_O

Yeah, I watched it quite a while ago. I'm planning on Watching the Second Season about Weed.
No, I haven't read the manga, though there are a bunch of mangas I'd like to read. xD
And you aren't blabbering! xD Thank you so much for you welcome!

Welcome to the lovely place known as Feral Heart. Hope you can find your way around easily and dont be shy to ask for directions if you get lost :)

If I do get lost, I'll be sure to ask for directions, Thank you.
And another Thank You for welcoming me to this "lovely place known as Feral-heart."
Falling In Reverse

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2014, 06:15:46 pm »
No problem :)
pm for free art i need practice