Author Topic: Hiya, guys! I'm Hinuenodel.  (Read 2394 times)

Offline Hinuenodel

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hiya, guys! I'm Hinuenodel.
« on: July 24, 2015, 08:40:11 am »
Hello. I usually go by Kiona, but Hinuenodel is really fine, too. I heard about this through deviantart, and while I don't really know what I'm getting into, it looks quite interesting and fun! I really like to roleplay, so this really seems like it might be a good place to be. That being said, I have joined without knowing anyone personally who already plays, so if you see me or my characters around, don't hesitate to strike up a conversation, because I'd really like to get to know some people, make some friends, and find out what this community is really all about. :)

Offline Hephaestus

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Hiya, guys! I'm Hinuenodel.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 08:48:58 am »
I'm new too! It's a pleasure to meet you, Kiona! The name's Hephaestus, but people usually call me Heph. I too have came into this blindly, after seeing that registration was open and getting excited about it haha :) I've been waiting for quite a long time, I just keep missing the hours that it is open for registration, ya know? Anyways, I'm here now and it's a pleasure to meet you!

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 11:35:34 am »
Welcome, both of you. :D

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 12:54:14 pm »
Hello, to both of you. Welcome to Feral-Heart. I'd suggest looking over the Rules if you haven't done so already, it would ultimately help you out in the long run:
Game Rules - Forum Rules
If you need any help or have any questions or concerns about the game / forums, you can always PM one of the Staffers found in this list, The Awesomesauce Staff, or seek help in the Help Board. I do hope both of you enjoy your stay here with us and hope to see you around some time.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 01:13:30 pm »
Hello Hinuenodel  welcome to Feralheart. Make sure you read the rules, and if you need help ask one of the staff members. :)

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 05:39:48 pm »
Welcome to Feral-heart, Kiona (and Hephaestus). Panzram has provided links to the Official Rules and the Staff List, which would definitely be a great place to look first. You seem like a really nice person, and I look forward to meeting you in the game. If you have any questions, feel free to approach them to a Staff member or consult the Help boards. Once you've downloaded the game, you're free to make characters and roam inside Feral-heart. From there, you can roleplay, explore, chat with friends, or just hang around. Good luck!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 06:52:37 pm »
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline FizzyPaws

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm too obsessed with Telephone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2015, 11:15:43 pm »
Welcome to the community! Have a great time while your here! I'm the angel dragon obsesser, that seemed to pair well with the Steven Universe obsesser up there! Hope you both like it here!

Offline Komoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2015, 12:56:52 am »
Welcome to FH ^.^ I find the community here to be really friendly and awesome! The Forum is a great place to meet people, so if you are regularly involved in the forum, you will recognize lots of people :3

A great place to find people looking to RP is keeping an eye on the videos that people post in chat in the game. Many of them are advertising their clans/packs/prides and are looking to recruit. (I didn't know this for the longest time. I just thought people were making videos for themselves and it wasn't any of my business to click on them >.< But nope! They want you to see them.)

I hope you have lots of fun here! ^.^

Offline Hinuenodel

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2015, 03:36:29 am »
Thanks everyone! It's nice to meet you all, too. I'm starting to get used to the game itself now, so it's just more getting used to the overall feel and the "unspoken rules" of the game. So far everyone has really been pretty nice, so I think I'll spend a bit of time here, sinking into what lies ahead.

Oh, and thanks for the Doritos. *munch munch*