Author Topic: I'm Back From the Slumber  (Read 935 times)

Offline psychdoktor

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • edge
    • psychdoktor
    • psych.doktor
    • psychdoktor
    • View Profile
I'm Back From the Slumber
« on: September 07, 2015, 06:20:43 am »
I never really left, or said anything about me when I just randomly disappeared from the community.
I feel terribly sorry for that, to be honest. I wanna know you guys more and be more into the FH community :)

As for my presets, I'm sorry to say that I will have to cancel them until summer starts once more.

And for my maps, I am making one very special, it's big, and better, and much more experienced than all my previous ones, I promise XD

Again I'm sorry for my random slumber that I took, but, like... Let's start again?
And, yet again like I said before, I'mma know y'all better and you're gonna like it :P

Oh, and if you're wondering, my previous Forum Name was Sahtasha XP
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 06:23:50 am by JDD-Random-Adventure »
le wip

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Back From the Slumber
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 07:39:25 am »
Tis fine my dear a few fluffs tend to scoot on by the forums due to their excitement to be on the game so no need to apologize for that my dear. ^^

Also it is wonderful to have you back, and I know I am looking forward to seeing you around on the forums more often. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. Other than that if I were you I would re-freshen your memory on anything you may have possibly forgotten so if you feel the need to do so please check out these links:

\\Help Threads//
\\Stafferz//
\\Rules//

Other than that welcome back to the world of Feral Heart and I hope you enjoy your time here again. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 07:40:20 am »
Welcome back to Feral-heart. There's no need to apologize for your slumber, as we understand that there are other things in life that may keep you occupied. It's great to hear that you're joining us once more, though. I hope you have a wonderful time here with us and I hope to see you around sometime.

In-game user: Panzramic

Echoing harmony

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 01:54:48 pm »
Welcome back to feralheart! C:

I hope you are finding everything alright, if not. Try checking for help in The Big Help Thread!
Also, be sure to brush up on the Rules & Staff list. I look forward to seeing on around the forums.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2015, 05:26:04 pm »
Welcome back to the community. We understand that there are some things in life that may have you busy, so coming and going is completely alright. It's good to have you back with us again. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2015, 06:34:08 pm »
I wish you a warm welcome back to the community!

It's always great to see floofs returning!
If you have any questions or need help with anything at any time, feel free to shoot me a PM! <3

Stay fab, hun,
good to have 'ya back!
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me