Author Topic: Personal Title?  (Read 1178 times)

Offline papayatoot

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • papayatoot
    • papayatoot
    • View Profile
Personal Title?
« on: January 02, 2016, 09:06:57 pm »
I see people around the forum and on the left of their post, where their avi is, they have some kind of personalized text above their stars. Buffy's says something about chris pratt, and Hooli's says 'used napkin'. I went to my forum profile info and saw a "personalized text" space, but when I put in my text it showed up way underneath my avi and was all weirdly spaced out. Does anyone know how I can get my personal text-thingy?

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: Personal Title?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 09:10:43 pm »
Unfortunately, you can't get one unless you are part of the staff or member of the season. For example, I am not one of those but I have it because I was a member of the season, and left it there. :)

Hope you understand what I mean! And it is called 'custom title'.

Offline papayatoot

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • papayatoot
    • papayatoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 09:30:13 pm »
ohhhh okay, thank you!

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 09:33:04 pm »
ohhhh okay, thank you!

Not a problem! <3

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 03:23:27 am »
I'll lock this up since Ritatalia has pretty much explained it. If a user is given some sort of reward (Such as Member of the Season) they are given an option to create a custom title, which can be changed at any time through said user's profile. Any users who had previously won an award or were given a custom title will still be seen with their custom titles and they are still able to change them. The "personalized text" that you mentioned is just another little place to add any extra text to your profile, (you're free to put your own little title there if you'd like) or you can think of it as a second signature. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.