Author Topic: Quick Hello & One-on-One Roleplaying :3  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Deyedreamer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Quick Hello & One-on-One Roleplaying :3
« on: January 03, 2016, 05:35:48 pm »

Side note: if anyone feels this thread needs to be moved to a different part of the site, feel free to tell me and I'll PM someone that can move it. I had no idea where to put this but I saw a thread posted in this section ageeeeees ago that was roughly the same as this.

First of all, I'd like to introduce myself: I'm Deyedreamer (it's a play on Alfie Deyes because my 12-year-old self didn't think ahead in life to times like now where introducing myself is ridiculously embarassing). I'm making this thread to say hello- hence the gif at the start- and to make a request for something, but I'll explain that further in a minute.

It's been a while since I've been on FeralHeart and I'm glad to be back. I mean, it's felt like a while. I think it's been about a month? Maybe more? Yeahhhh I'm sad. Anyway, as I was saying before I got distracted as per usual, it's been a while since I took part in a roleplay. You see, the problem is that I just find no inspiration like I used to before when it comes to creating and joining forum roleplays.

So now for my request. One does find many other Roleplaying sites on the Internet, most similar [but in my opinion, not as good] to FH. What I did notice, though, is that the majority of these other sites have one-on-one roleplaying boards. I am not suggesting that we should have one, or else I would have put this topic elsewhere, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in possibly taking part in a one-on-one roleplay with me through PM?

I have a range of ideas for the plot ect. and only a few requirements. Don't worry, I most certainly am not looking for any mature themes or anything...inappropriate. I'm not asking for a commitment either; maybe a message or so a day just like one would do in a forum roleplay. We could explore a variety of topics and hopefully spark a new friendship. This will all take place in the FeralHeart forum, so no in-game Roleplaying will take place since I don't have proper access to a decent computer :3 If you are interested, feel free to let me know by replying to this thread or just dropping off a PM with me. And please, don't be put off if someone gets here first, I'd be happy to take part in more than one ^^

Thanks for taking the time to read this, it's good to be back!! ;3

dang son

Echoing harmony

Re: Quick Hello & One-on-One Roleplaying :3
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 05:45:24 pm »
Welcome Deyedreamer!
I hope you are finding everything alright! ^^ Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for soon enough.
And also, don't hesitate to ask for help, there are many wonderful floofs who are willing to help out! C:

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 05:50:19 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart.
The game isn't too confusing, although it might take a while to get your head around all of the controls. I'll be happy to help you out nevertheless if you're struggling, there's lots of different controls but they're easy to get used to!
We've recently had an update on our login system, so make sure you've read the following threads so you don't get worried that you can't connect to the game:

Recent Events
How to Login

Also, don't forget to get to know your Staff! They will be here to help you at all costs.
The Staff

And last but not least, the rules.
Official Game Rules
Official Forum Rules

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Deyedreamer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 06:00:26 pm »
Thank you very much!

dang son

Preach

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 06:44:54 pm »
Welcome to the community.

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2016, 07:01:20 pm »
Welcome, Deyedreamer!
Don't worry, I used to love Alfie Deyes.
-lowkey still kinda do-
Anyway, glad you decided to join us. (:

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline AtlanticPuffin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2016, 11:10:23 pm »
Hello and welcome to Feral-Heart! I hope you enjoy your stay here.
So, you want to create your own lion pride, fight others for territory and manage your cubs and lionesses? If so, join Lioden!, the game where you start your own pride and fight for your cubs and lions!
If interested, go here: http://lioden.com/register.php?r=82186
In-game name: AtlanticPuffin.
Where to find me: Bonfire Island.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 12:37:11 am »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! I hope you find someone to roleplay with c:
Farewell everyone<3