Author Topic: A wild Dragonelz appeared!  (Read 3329 times)

Offline Dragonelz

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • dog of wisdom
    • View Profile
A wild Dragonelz appeared!
« on: February 05, 2017, 02:04:53 am »
Hello!! I'm Dragonelz! I played Feralheart like 2-3 years ago, but I was too shy to ever really approach anyone and try to roleplay with them, so I never made any friends, lost interest, and stopped playing. After randomly remembering this game a few days ago, I decided to try it out again, and found myself having a lot of fun running around the map and designing characters. I'm still shy and kind of scared of talking to others, but I'm somewhat better at approaching people in video-games nowadays so hopefully I'll manage to make a few friends this time around. x)

Here are a few miscellaneous things about me, because why not??

- I really enjoy drawing, although I'm not that good at it - not yet, anyway! I like doodling dragons, cats, foxes, dogs, as well as scenic backgrounds and love coloring things with watercolors and alcohol-based markers - Winsor and Newton BrushMarkers are my marker of choice, although I'm hoping to start getting Copics at some point since they're refillable. They're super expensive though ;-;

- I like reading, although I haven't been doing it too often since I haven't been able to find any books I enjoy. If you have any suggestions let me know!! My favorite book series is Wings of Fire, and I'm also fond of the Warriors series. I still haven't finished reading the latter though, I really need to get back into those lol

- I love playing video-games, one of my favorites at the moment being Overwatch. I seriously play that game like daily lol. It's insanely addictive - I'm already level 52/53 (forgot which haha) after a few months of playing. I also enjoy Pokemon, Spore: Galactic Adventures, Stardew Valley, Primal Carnage: Extinction, and Ark: Survival Evolved, and a few others. I haven't played any of them in a while, mainly because I've been so busy playing Overwatch lol.

- I really like dragons, although I'm not sure why. I just find them so cool for some reason. To be honest, I like pretty much all mythical creatures, especially animal-ish ones like gryphons and phoenixes, but dragons are easily my favorite. I also really like dinosaurs, which makes sense since most of them are basically just wingless dragons.

Anyway, that's about it. If you'd like to friend me or possibly even roleplay with me ingame, just shoot me a PM! Don't worry, I don't bite ;)

Offline Rostova

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • BurrBoi
    • View Profile
Re: A wild Dragonelz appeared!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 02:13:55 am »
Hello there, young floof. I'm glad that you decided to come back after a whole 3 years. I hope I'll be able to talk with you at some point, since we seem to share a lot of interests, like our love for dragons and all other mythical beings :3

Lights and streetlamps flicker in the snow

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 02:16:58 am »
Welcome back to FH floof! Hope you enjoy being back!

Offline barghosts

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • free pizza for life
    • chewgags
    • chewgags
    • coffeemo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 02:23:21 am »
welcome back to FeralHeart, Dragonelz! i'll happily be your friend if you'd like me to <3
as for you likes; we have a lot in common! especially the dragons, WHOO BOY if you saw my room you'd know just how much i love dragons hah!
also i have two books to recommend, but you don't have to read them if you can't do so!

Yellow by Megan Jacobson
   "If fourteen-year-old Kirra is having a mid-life crisis now, then it doesn't bode well for her life expectancy. Her so-called friends bully her, whatever semblance of a mother she had has been drowned at the bottom of a gin bottle ever since her dad left them for another woman, and a teenage ghost is speaking to her through a broken phone booth. Kirra and the ghost make a pact. She'll prove who murdered him almost twenty years ago if he makes her popular, gets her parents back together, and promises not to haunt her. But thing aren't so simple, and Kirra realises that people can be haunted in more ways than one."

Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
   "The brutal murder of the prince of Goredd has shattered the fragile peace between humans and dragons. Seraphina, a talented musician, is drawn into the murder investigation - and soon her own life is in terrible danger as she fights to hide the secret behind her amazing gift. Can one girl unite two warring worlds?"

those are just the bloopers on the back of the book, because me describing the book myself will take way too long to read ;v;
anyway, enjoy your time back and have fun! <33

KERMIT IT'S NOT A COOKIE

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 02:45:40 am »
Well, welcome back to Feralheart; Dragonelz! I see the reason for your username.~ xD Dragons are pretty cool!
I can understand the nervousness, and I'm sure all of us are at first when we first played or came back.

I'm here for ye', and would love to talk more or chill in-game!
Welcome back, and Overwatch is life. <---- Prestige 1 level 23
xD <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2017, 02:59:22 am »
Welcome back to FH! So glad ya decided to return! c: It's always hard to approach new people, but everyone in the game is fairly nice so don't be afraid of saying hi!
Dragons are also pretty sweet, I spent my childhood convinced I was one xD Loved to play with those Lego Dragons when I was younger lol
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2017, 03:17:16 am »
Welcome back fellow dragon lover ^^

"A Dog's Purpose" is an excellent book if you haven't read it c;
Farewell everyone<3

Offline iico

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • SVTURNVL
    • SVTURNVL
    • snarpo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2017, 03:36:39 am »
Hi!! Already kinda talked to you but HELLO I LIKE DRAGONS.
Also have you tried Watercolor pencils or prismacolor colored pencils? I love to work with those and I made some really cool portraits of animals x) I think both of them average at $60-$80 per pack. Worth it tho.
Series that I picked up recently is Sarah Maas' Throne of Glass. It's suuuuuuper good so far and I cant stop reading it lol. I finished the first book a couple days ago and let me tell you a book has never made me get so scared xD It's kind of like Game of Thrones, just a little bit? I think. It's supposed to get a TV show too.
I have an Overwatch account but tbh I don't play it that much :/ Only have a couple hours in it. For some reason playing it makes me really anxious lol ALSO I SEE SPORE. I love spore grew up with it good game 10/10. Plus Zoo Tycoon and Rollercoaster Tycoon. I used to love sandbox games xD
I'm obsessed with dragons hello. Same as Kynvuu I used to pretend I was one when I was little all the time xD I had a BUNCH of dragon toys and I still do, they're all lined up on a shelf in my room. There was a toy brand where tiny dragon toys would come in fake dragon eggs and I used to get so excited whenever we went to the toy store cause I always wanted one x) I kinda died off on the dragon thing for a little while but I got Skyrim in 2015 and it reignited the flame LOL. I've been playing it for a while now and I just like to slow time and stare at the dragons xD

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2017, 04:05:08 am »
Welcome back Dragonelz! I hope you meet lots of interesting people here. I'm sure you'll find a lot of people with similar interests Dragons are epic. Enjoy the game!

You reminded me that I should start getting back into Warriors as well. I've been meaning to reread them since it's been so long and I have only read the first 3 series.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2017, 04:09:32 am »
Welcome back!
Dragons are pretty cool, I've never personally liked them a lot but they're a cool thing to draw!

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss