Author Topic: A Gemini From Hell's Arrival  (Read 4110 times)

Offline GeminiFromHell

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
A Gemini From Hell's Arrival
« on: February 12, 2017, 03:40:20 pm »
*Cue the opening theme narrator from Tales From the Darkside.*

"AND IT IS FROM THIS WORLD OF DARKNESS"-- That a new member of the FeralHeart community emerges.
Hello beautiful guppies-- And I just realized it's snowing really heavily outside my window... I'm going to have to clean that later.  :-\ Good thing I like the snow!-- Heh, sorry, got a bit distracted there. I'm the (opposite of) notorious ♊GeminiFromHell♊~ Pleased to make your acquaintance. *Le bow... Or should it be a curtsy?* I wanted to create a new topic to introduce myself, just cause I wanted to get off to a good start on FH. (I believe that good beginnings are important  :P ) I used to have another account on FH, however, I was uber uber super duper super shy and so insecure that it was not even funny. Since then, my personality has rotated 180 degrees (If it was 360 degrees I'd end up where I started. ;D Just a quick lesson for you beautiful ingrates~) I love meeting new peeps, so don't be afraid to randomly follow or message. Plus, chances are that I'll answer back too. I have to warn you though, my AP classes are eating at my nonexistant soul (not forgetting to mention my crippling bouts of depression ;D ). So I might not be really uber active, but I'll try to be on. Just wanted to warn you, because I know it's not fair if I'm RPing with someone and I just don't reply for a few days.

Um... I love RPING~ Tell me about any RP and I'll join without thinking. If you would like to RP, message me. Just here are some things you should know...
- I'm not into romance or ships. I'll write about it sure, just with RP... I can't; I have too many expectations.
- I won't RP other people's characters. I didn't create the character so I couldn't possibly portray them realistically.
- I can't be on a lot. So remind me to be on. I have a lot of tests and studying to do for my classes, so something fun to do is welcome.
- I RP in 3rd person. And usually, I RP huge ass paragraphs.

HAMILTON! HAMILTON! HAMILTON! Ever since my friend first introduced this to me and I actually listened to the soundtrack, I've been obsessed. And with my huge love for hip hop, all the references is the closest thing to God that I've ever felt. (I'm an athiest, if you couldn't tell.)

I watch some shows on and off and would love some suggestions. Also I love music, so suggestions are appreciated. I listen to everything, (well, most everything) so don't feel apprehensive about suggestions.

Shows that I watch...
- Game of Thrones (Hold door.)
- Walking Dead
- A bunch of horrible British comedies that only I find amusing~
- Spanish novellas (XD Call to my roots-- I'm half Dominican and half Polish)
- Vikings
- NCIS
- Hetalia
- Roots
- Hell on Wheels (Norwegians = Swedes)
- Snap Judgement (This is actually a radio show... But still a mind opening show.)
- Sons of Anarchy
- Boondocks (My fecking heart and soul, niglet.)
- Salem
- iZombie

I make a lot of bad puns and jokes about suicide. I'll try not to do that here.  :P

I really, really, really love tea. It's my favorite drink. Coffee can't compare. Try me.

A quick description of me from my family... Enjoy!
- Loud
- Revolutionary
- Grumpy
- Confused
- Ajole
- A mix of stupid and smart

Did I mention I'm a band nerd? But I actually hate all the band peeps from my current school. They're so tight knit and annoying.
[/font]

Professional Hoooman (Definitely not an alien...)

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: A Gemini From Hell's Arrival
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 03:47:40 pm »
AND SPRING... HETALIA.

Ahaha, sorry. I get a bit excited when someone else likes Hetalia. I may or may not fangirl too hard, aha. ^^;; I'm such a weeb.

Welcome to FeralHeart, Gemini!
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 04:09:42 pm »
Greetings, fellow Hamilton fan! :D Welcome back to Feralheart, you definitely seem pretty interesting!

Hope you enjoy your time here! ^.^

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 05:26:35 pm »
Welcome, welcome!! c: I found your introduction rather entertaining and pleasing to look at haha Hope to see you in-game, floof!!

You are amazing <3

Offline GeminiFromHell

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 05:59:34 pm »
Thank you peoples. ;D To be quite honest, I didn't think this would be seen by anyone.

AND SPRING... HETALIA.

Ahaha, sorry. I get a bit excited when someone else likes Hetalia. I may or may not fangirl too hard, aha. ^^;; I'm such a weeb.

Welcome to FeralHeart, Gemini!

I LOVE Hetalia! It's great to meet someone who likes it too! And I know I fangirl too hard-- which is not the best, since you can make a reference to Hetalia with virtually anything. Still, amazing to meet you!

Greetings, fellow Hamilton fan! :D Welcome back to Feralheart, you definitely seem pretty interesting!

Hope you enjoy your time here! ^.^

Thank you! You think I'm interesting? I'm going to have to stalk you now, beautiful human~ If we're Hamilton fans, does that make us Hamiltonians? I know that's a belief... But Hamiltonians sounds kind cool.

Welcome, welcome!! c: I found your introduction rather entertaining and pleasing to look at haha Hope to see you in-game, floof!!
I appreciate that! I tried to make it "aesthetically pleasing." I'm glad I succeeded. At first I thought it was a little much  ;D . I hope to see you too, fellow floof!

Professional Hoooman (Definitely not an alien...)

Offline MyEngriish

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 06:12:44 pm »
Ey welcome here to our friendly community!You seem to be a very full-of-personality person so i hope we can be friends:>
     Can't wait to hear more about ye
Enjoy yer time here and may the rest of your stay be the same!:>Hope i'll see ya soon,
       Veno

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2017, 07:16:35 pm »
Welcome fellow band geek ;3 I hope to see you in-game soon!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2017, 07:24:38 pm »
WELCOME! ^.^
I hope you enjoy your time here! :D
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline iico

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • SVTURNVL
    • SVTURNVL
    • snarpo
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2017, 07:34:38 pm »
"Hamilton" "Game of Thrones" "Vikings" "Hetalia"

Welcome to FH ^^ I hope to see you ingame sometime :)

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2017, 07:42:40 pm »
I SAW HETALIA BEING MENTIONED!!! -flails wildly-

But omg, you seem like an amazing person. xD Welcome to FeralHeart! Hope you enjoy playing. xD